Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Narrandera Remains - Impossible for many who lag - who's bright idea was the trap?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Narrandera Remains - Impossible for many who lag - who's bright idea was the trap?

    In Narrandera remains the trap at the beginning is impossible to pass for many people who have slow connections and lag. I am okay but we try to help others through it and have spent 30-45 minutes just trying to get them past the trap. Some players just had to give up and quit without ever getting to the first fight. This was a very bad idea by the developers and needs to be removed. Some are not able to even attempt it because they can't even get to the first boss. With so many people who lag in this game putting in a trap that requires timing like this was just plain dumb.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Minerva2 View Post
    In Narrandera remains the trap at the beginning is impossible to pass for many people who have slow connections and lag. I am okay but we try to help others through it and have spent 30-45 minutes just trying to get them past the trap. Some players just had to give up and quit without ever getting to the first fight. This was a very bad idea by the developers and needs to be removed. Some are not able to even attempt it because they can't even get to the first boss. With so many people who lag in this game putting in a trap that requires timing like this was just plain dumb.
    I agree with this. They just put this trap in there just to aggravate us even more.

    What you can do is only one person cross and attack, it will pull the others in. Now the rest would still need to cross once you beat the boss. But would save some time in not dealing with no HP when you go to fight the boss.

    Comment


    • #3
      if only that was true, however all 4 have to click on the altar for the vines to be removed, impposible for laggers

      Comment


      • #4
        "Hey, Paul!"
        "Yeah?"
        "Look, another idiot with a slow connection is trying to get past the trap."
        "Hang on! I'm bringing the popcorn."
        "No rush. He ain't going nowhere."
        "Hahaha! You slay me"
        *sounds of munching popcorn*

        Comment


        • #5
          this reminds me of people who still had the christmas cloud city in april lol

          CLEAR YOUR FUDGING CACHE !!!! lolll

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MsKink View Post
            this reminds me of people who still had the christmas cloud city in april lol

            CLEAR YOUR FUDGING CACHE !!!! lolll
            Slow connection is slow connection no matter if you clear your cache. Takes a good while for most who lag to get pass the flames and with the recent mess ups the lag got even worse for some of us
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

            Comment


            • #7
              the common mistake people had is they try to cross the trap between the waves, its too late to cross it by then. try crossing it when the trap still emerging, don't wait until it's done.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

              Comment


              • #8
                Tbh i don't see a point on those flames, at least on the old 30s or so mpd where 2 player would stand on the triger to go past the gate made more sense and would make even more sense if it was the same on narradera since it's a mpd you can't solo.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                  Slow connection is slow connection no matter if you clear your cache. Takes a good while for most who lag to get pass the flames and with the recent mess ups the lag got even worse for some of us
                  Dude, MsKink is referring to the standard response by most of the customer service crew at R2. "Clearing cache" is a satirical meme around here.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    this reminds me of people who still had the christmas cloud city in april lol

                    CLEAR YOUR FUDGING CACHE !!!! lolll
                    The best part was once you DID clear the cache... you got half Winter half Valentines day along a very set dividing line.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                      I agree with this. They just put this trap in there just to aggravate us even more.

                      What you can do is only one person cross and attack, it will pull the others in. Now the rest would still need to cross once you beat the boss. But would save some time in not dealing with no HP when you go to fight the boss.
                      to my knowledge, the fences you see are for each individual player, not the whole team. everyone must tap the upper left to remove their own fence in front of the bosses before fight could start. your method works only after they had tapped the thing & died once at the bosses.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Minerva2 View Post
                        In Narrandera remains the trap at the beginning is impossible to pass for many people who have slow connections and lag. I am okay but we try to help others through it and have spent 30-45 minutes just trying to get them past the trap. Some players just had to give up and quit without ever getting to the first fight. This was a very bad idea by the developers and needs to be removed. Some are not able to even attempt it because they can't even get to the first boss. With so many people who lag in this game putting in a trap that requires timing like this was just plain dumb.
                        I agree so much. I used to play on a mobile device or netbook, but after the July 22nd patch, I had to play either on a desktop or on a full sized laptop. Anything with slower speed won't work at all. I had seen people with moderate lag killed like 30+ times before they could pass & the whole B S had to start all over after boss fight had started because they had 1 HP & couldn't heal fast enough.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                          I agree so much. I used to play on a mobile device or netbook, but after the July 22nd patch, I had to play either on a desktop or on a full sized laptop. Anything with slower speed won't work at all. I had seen people with moderate lag killed like 30+ times before they could pass & the whole B S had to start all over after boss fight had started because they had 1 HP & couldn't heal fast enough.
                          after you fail because of the 1 hp, if you have only 1 lagger, tell him to stay there and not try to pass it again, he'll get dragged in fight anyway from my experience. The chest should be right under him/her, after s/he collects it, you 3 can get in the circle, thats enough to teleport everyone to next stage

                          Anyone that knows for sure if the person at the start of the map gets dragged in fight and gets chest under her/him? can't remember 100%

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            You don't have to cross other than to the altar that gets rid of the vines. Only 1 guy has o go from there.

                            The chest appears under you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              alternative to pass that trap is converting your res matching the trap's element before trying to cross it. at 800 res it should hit you for around 30k hp/ hit. you still must succeed in 1 try because your hp wont be recovered.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X