Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Narrandera Remains - Impossible for many who lag - who's bright idea was the trap?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An easier way is to combine the method for setting up your teams the way you want. All 4 go in without your attempt checked. Run across and click altar to bring vine down. Attack boss and see who is paired with whom and let yourself be killed. If pairings are good, have one person at a time leave and get re-invited with their attempts checked. Once everyone is back in, have fastest one run and attack boss.

If you want to switch out the pairings, have 2 or 3 of the people leave, and reinvite without checking their attempts. Vines will still be down so just run and attack to see what the new pairing is and then die. Rinse and repeat until you get the pairings you want then die again. Have 1 person at a time leave and get re-invited with their attempt checked. Then you can have fastest run straight to boss and start fight. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Tip, Use the flames to reduce your hp while checking pairings. will make it a log faster than waiting for them to kill the weakest team.
    Last edited by R2138739441; 09-01-2015, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      the common mistake people had is they try to cross the trap between the waves, its too late to cross it by then. try crossing it when the trap still emerging, don't wait until it's done.
      This. After so long time of wartune lag should have adapted to it already
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        after you fail because of the 1 hp, if you have only 1 lagger, tell him to stay there and not try to pass it again, he'll get dragged in fight anyway from my experience. The chest should be right under him/her, after s/he collects it, you 3 can get in the circle, thats enough to teleport everyone to next stage

Anyone that knows for sure if the person at the start of the map gets dragged in fight and gets chest under her/him? can't remember 100%
        yes, for as long as the fence is gone, everyone will be in fight no matter where they stand.

with regard to laggers, major issue is that wartune requires client sync, so 1 lagger on team basically means whole team lags bad & disconnects often. worse thing is that some (lagger or not) don't seem know how to play this game at all & still kept trying after getting killed 30+ times in a row nonstop & don't listen when they are asked to stay there & not move. as a rule we don't kick people after a mpd has started, but won't invite again until they start to listen.

this game is almost getting into my skin > 1.5 years ago, I used to be patient to the point of doing all 50 rounds of key run without rewards attempt (took 2+ hours) & at times did this multiple times a day. now I can't even bear to do 1/3 of a NR run per day. they are just making everyone's life harder, for not more good feelings or achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by R2138739441 View Post
          An easier way is to combine the method for setting up your teams the way you want. All 4 go in without your attempt checked. Run across and click altar to bring vine down. Attack boss and see who is paired with whom and let yourself be killed. If pairings are good, have one person at a time leave and get re-invited with their attempts checked. Once everyone is back in, have fastest one run and attack boss.

If you want to switch out the pairings, have 2 or 3 of the people leave, and reinvite without checking their attempts. Vines will still be down so just run and attack to see what the new pairing is and then die. Rinse and repeat until you get the pairings you want then die again. Have 1 person at a time leave and get re-invited with their attempt checked. Then you can have fastest run straight to boss and start fight. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Tip, Use the flames to reduce your hp while checking pairings. will make it a log faster than waiting for them to kill the weakest team.
          the other way we did it is to have 2 weaklings enter first to make sure they are on different teams, & deal with whatever trap or hp related issues in there. once they are ready, they invite us in for the battles. 2 lags less than 4. in some way that gets the moderate laggers thru without getting killed. the bad laggers don't come any more; they simply can't get pass the flames.

Comment

Removing sylph and eudi does help with not being caught in the trap, so laggers can get across. They just have to re-equip after.

Also...

Send 2 people in (one dark pet, one matk pet), they go to the boss (after doing the vine thing and making sure they get caught in the trap), the matk sylphed one attacks the patk immune and the other one will automatically be paired with the other boss. One remove eudi to make it easier to die quickly, click boss, die. Then invite 2 more, you will still be on that boss and one of the players you just invited. We do this for the whole guild (all adv 80s that is), if you do first boss and 2 mobs, its 5 mins an attempt, that includes setting up the room.

Don't even have to change resistance now for first boss and depending on who you send in no one has to change resistance for first boss.
            Last edited by Deeelinquent; 09-02-2015, 03:58 AM.
            Wartune
            IGN: Decima
            Guild: Elysium
            Server: S5 (Europe)
            Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
            IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
            Server : 59 (Europe)
            Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
              Removing sylph and eudi does help with not being caught in the trap, so laggers can get across. They just have to re-equip after....
              are they immune to the trap or just less lag & easier to get across?
              no one is online at the moment; can't go into NR without 2.

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
              ...We do this for the whole guild (all adv 80s that is), if you do first boss and 2 mobs, its 5 mins an attempt, that includes setting up the room...
              5 minutes an attempt? :O
              i & my partner had tried to afk 1st boss after knowing lag had killed timing half the time, but he hits a little higher than me, so most of the time we went afk & came back to find out we were still in fight, & sometimes we just fell asleep at keyboard & the little guys being carried told us we took 20+ minutes on 1st boss.
              apparently, we are both weak & not equal power, & i'm playing on borrowed time.

Comment

The eudi and sylph follow you, so you will clear the trap but they will be caught in it... so you die. If its just the character running, its quicker to get to the bosses or to the top bit to click the thingy to get rid of the vines.

Well, we do it with 2 mages (one 2.5 million, one 2.2 million), its just judging if the players who are with you survive longer, if they are patk/matk, what their eudis are etc... and then sylph and delphic to kill at the same time, its about communication too. The more attempts you do, the easier it gets to judge tbh.

But you don't have to have big BRs to do this, just similar in strength and if weaker with the necessary resistance. Talk to each other as you are ready to do last bit, you have up to awakening to either do some damage or just cast skills to kill time.
                Wartune
                IGN: Decima
                Guild: Elysium
                Server: S5 (Europe)
                Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                Server : 59 (Europe)
                Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Most ppl who have lag just need to buy a new gaming pc, they are on sale at Best Buy..I used to have terrible lag until i bought a new one..

Comment

Originally posted by fghgfhty View Post
                    Most ppl who have lag just need to buy a new gaming pc, they are on sale at Best Buy..I used to have terrible lag until i bought a new one..
                    Buy a new pc to play a flash game isn't the greatest idea, wartune is not crysis 3 or whatever, the memory leak are just too bad. Also there's this thing called connection lag that most can't solve due to poor service given where they live

Comment

try running to left and hug wall I believe u can run thru w/o getting touched not sure but I think it works.

Comment

clear cache, refresh before you start.

take off eud and sylph, if you have some lag, it slows you down.
                        walk to the flames, stay in front, when it comes up, count 2 sec and then go walking, yes flames are stil vissible, but it doesnt hurt you.
                        dont go direct to the thing to open gate, do it in 2 steps,
                        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                        Server: S444 Silent Arena
                        Char: Knight
                        Lvl: 80
                        Br: 6m and crowing.
                        Main Sylph: Arise
                        Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by fghgfhty View Post
                          There are four issues causing the lag:
                          (1) The memory issue with the game, this can partially be solved by bigger memory (and frequent cache cleaning according to R2)
                          (2) The JavaScript issue with the game, partially can be solved by faster CPU and blocking unneeded scripts
                          (3) The TCP/IP communication issue (game opening too many new connections while old ones are still in waiting state), this can be partially solved by multi-core CPU, bigger memory and faster ISP
                          (4) Issues in the R2 proxies that re-forward Chinese application servers in each region (frequent cache misses esp. after maintenance, DNS high availability solution and CentOS/Xen virtualization of web farm), this can be solved only by R2

So buy us fast PC, ISP and R2 to solve.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                            Buy a new pc to play a flash game isn't the greatest idea, wartune is not crysis 3 or whatever, the memory leak are just too bad. Also there's this thing called connection lag that most can't solve due to poor service given where they live
                            lol I needed a new pc cus my old one was crashing, I woulda never bought one just for this game, but I did buy a pc that was recommended for flash games, and I have no problems at all..
                            Last edited by fghgfhty; 09-10-2015, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X