List of plunderable gold mines...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of plunderable gold mines...

...not the cities, just the gold mines. It'll make it easier to find a plunderable gold mine to complete a daily task because not a lot of people are plundering gold.

Originally posted by daren000 View Post
    ...not the cities, just the gold mines. It'll make it easier to find a plunderable gold mine to complete a daily task because not a lot of people are plundering gold.
    u just need to occupy a gold mine
    not plunder another persons (yes if u plunder something already occupied then it still counts)

so searching for one is pretty easy since there are soo many it will barely take u 1 scroll on the screen
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

exactly,but i know what he is trying.

he wants a list so he doesnt have to search for area max mines and can go there directly with 1 simple click.

im sry dude but i dont suport that idea,it will be extremely unfair to many players because then only the top,really heavy players would own ALWAYS the best mines,instead of having to look for them like everyone else.

regarding the daily quest,any mine will do,so i dont see any problem or dificulty in completing that dailly quest.

why dont you try to be a bit more honest on your next posts,and say what you really want.
      Last edited by Skillgannon; 11-17-2012, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        u just need to occupy a gold mine
        not plunder another persons (yes if u plunder something already occupied then it still counts)

so searching for one is pretty easy since there are soo many it will barely take u 1 scroll on the screen
        I didn't know that, thank you. You've provided exactly what I needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
          exactly,but i know what he is trying.

he wants a list so he doesnt have to search for area max mines and can go there directly with 1 simple click.

im sry dude but i dont suport that idea,it will be extremely unfair to many players because then only the top,really heavy players would own ALWAYS the best mines,instead of having to look for them like everyone else.

regarding the daily quest,any mine will do,so i dont see any problem or dificulty in completing that dailly quest.

why dont you try to be a bit more honest on your next posts,and say what you really want.
          Let me just keep this simple and say your wrong on assumption. Hyorinmaru6 is right on point.

Comment

A function I liked on a similar game, is the ability to zoom the map out where you can look at a larger area, with small icons for cities, encounter, and resources, so it is easier to see what is available around you. That would be a nice edition to this game.

Comment

Working...
            X