the Kbam 6 roses hacks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Kbam 6 roses hacks?

Justproof that balen hacks are out there guess R2 was lied to. Or maybe they know just don't care not buying this ** that he is spent 3000.00 USD on roses atm. So kabam should be locked from all wars till u figure who balen hacked and built up there chars proof is in the roses lol.

So far this person is up to 7 x9999 roses used and still not stopping.

Comment

Know at 11 lol just goes to show how Kabam chars got sooooo big so fast wake up r2 ur being hacked and think maybe u should look into the top brs u idiots..

Comment

Word is it's legit. Annoying, yes, but not a hack.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Seriously, MemoryLane, do you think Kabam would admit to being hacked? Look at how Sony tried to cover it up until it got too big.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Word is it's legit. Annoying, yes, but not a hack.
            From all I've talked to, it's not. Would love to hear from your sources.
            Attached Files

Comment

11 x 9999 roses ? So... 11k bucks worth of balens/bound balens. No amount of common sense would think that's legit, lol. Even the biggest whale I don't think would be stupid enough to spend 11,000$$$$$$$ just on that.

Comment

Originally posted by doc_sidharth View Post
                Justproof that balen hacks are out there guess R2 was lied to. Or maybe they know just don't care not buying this ** that he is spent 3000.00 USD on roses atm. So kabam should be locked from all wars till u figure who balen hacked and built up there chars proof is in the roses lol.
                It does seem a little suspicious.
                For my 2 years on quite a few Kabam servers, this is the first occurrence of such things so far.
                It has been reported by at least one person & still pending a status from g m.
                It is still unclear whether or not this is legitimate. If it is not, it'll be the violation done by some individual(s) & not Kabam players in general.
                Your generalized statement sounds scary -_-b

Comment

I am just the messenger. You are welcome to draw your own conclusions, of course.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

related:
                    if you still spend your money on this game if it's proven that there is indeed a hack for this game, then you are a fool.

as always, i suggest all of the heavy cashers to stop spending until this matter investigated further and have a conclusive report.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      11 x 9999 roses ? So... 11k bucks worth of balens/bound balens. No amount of common sense would think that's legit, lol. Even the biggest whale I don't think would be stupid enough to spend 11,000$$$$$$$ just on that.
                      It's 1.1k $, not 11k $. Still stupid, wonder if it's another r2 troll account (zebq much?).

Little edit: obviously r2 won't ever say if there really is someone that hacked and will always state it's legit so asking there won't make any difference.
                      Last edited by SlowPlay; 09-01-2015, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                        It's 1.1k $, not 11k $. Still stupid, wonder if it's another r2 troll account (zebq much?).

Little edit: obviously r2 won't ever say if there really is someone that hacked and will always state it's legit so asking there won't make any difference.
                        Well if 100 bucks is 10k balens, and 1 9999 rose is 99999 balens, that makes 1 of them 1k bucks... sooo.... 11 would be 11k... 1.1k dollars I could believe was someone with too much money for their own good.

Comment

idk, virtual roses are pretty great. definitely worth the eleven grand

Comment

Well don't need to lynch Kabam anymore, they moved onto Kong now and doing the same, heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              Well if 100 bucks is 10k balens, and 1 9999 rose is 99999 balens, that makes 1 of them 1k bucks... sooo.... 11 would be 11k... 1.1k dollars I could believe was someone with too much money for their own good.
                              Meh, remember most of us are not from the US and 99999 balens is $99999 for me so it would be stupid to spend that amount on virtual roses yet alone on a game
                              IGN: princestewii
                              Class: Archer
                              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
                              X