X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doc_sidharth
    started a topic the Kbam 6 roses hacks?

the Kbam 6 roses hacks?

Justproof that balen hacks are out there guess R2 was lied to. Or maybe they know just don't care not buying this ** that he is spent 3000.00 USD on roses atm. So kabam should be locked from all wars till u figure who balen hacked and built up there chars proof is in the roses lol.

• Draggyy
    replied
    heard someone once that he uses balen hacks just for roses to send his main, reason being that the there is no problem if that account who was sending rosses is banned. If it is true or not idk.

And marcheee, I just read an article today about a gamer(15 year old) who was sending the swat team to his rivals (probably during important game events) by reporting a crime in there . Do not underestimate the mind of humans lol

Leave a comment:

• mArcheee
    replied
    LOL Everything can be hacked. Who'd bother here tho...

Leave a comment:

• Pyranthos
    replied
    Hacked balens or not, those freaking roses are soo blasted annoying. Its bad enough we gotta get spammed with that laggy garbage from our own server, but to have to deal with that as well.. Give us a break, or at least fix the memory leak that makes the game bog down after 30 minutes online, if that.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by codrut1979 View Post
    the cross server bullhorn is because they bought the one in shop goto items 3rd page for 99999 balens x11 or 17 times he sent . He was hacker for sure all bud said while chat. Also patch tonight is to prob fix the hack he got into. They say he legit but we all know better.
    It does seem like some sort of grayhat/hacktivism. They had probably found the bug & reported it, but nobody ever fixed it, so they did this world spam on purpose to show the problem & force a bug fix. The other possibility is that they were pro's hired to test the game. But without an official announcement, we wouldn't be able to verify any theories we came up in here.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by R2138739441 View Post
    Hhmm, I play on kabam 90 server but the one I saw this afternoon sending the roses one after another was from a kongregate-3 server. And the players name listed was Roses also. If it happens again I'll try and get a screenshot of it.
    R2/Kabam, Kong & possibly some other game publishers are on the same cross-server network, that's why we all see it.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
    surprised by your photo nobody noticed the cross server bullhorn in your image, is this normal now when sending 9999 roses? because I have not seen any way get those horns.If it not normal then something fishy, may not even be balen "hack" after all.. can be something else.If that is normal behavior with using 9999 roses generates cross server bullhorn then it is either 1.) still "a hack" (for balens or roses) or 2.)someone who has alot time and money aka a whale, in that case nothing to debate or see here.. nothing new in wartune everyone can move on
    "Roses" is a one-day account created just to spam 9999 roses across servers. So you got the idea.

Leave a comment:

• Dragonlord15
    replied
    Originally posted by R2138739441 View Post
    Hhmm, I play on kabam 90 server but the one I saw this afternoon sending the roses one after another was from a kongregate-3 server. And the players name listed was Roses also. If it happens again I'll try and get a screenshot of it.
    Its actually kabam-1 server, idk why game gives us kong-3 server tag everywhere (bg, arena, etc).

Leave a comment:

• codrut1979
    replied
    the cross server bullhorn is because they bought the one in shop goto items 3rd page for 99999 balens x11 or 17 times he sent . He was hacker for sure all bud said while chat. Also patch tonight is to prob fix the hack he got into. They say he legit but we all know better.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    Little edit: obviously r2 won't ever say if there really is someone that hacked and will always state it's legit so asking there won't make any difference.

my people has a saying: "once you found a c***roach, you will found 20 more around."
    it means there wouldnt be only 1 cheat/er, there would be more to find. that's why they try to hide it, making impression that there was never any cheat around.

Leave a comment:

• R2138739441
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
    surprised by your photo nobody noticed the cross server bullhorn in your image, is this normal now when sending 9999 roses? because I have not seen any way get those horns.If it not normal then something fishy, may not even be balen "hack" after all.. can be something else.If that is normal behavior with using 9999 roses generates cross server bullhorn then it is either 1.) still "a hack" (for balens or roses) or 2.)someone who has alot time and money aka a whale, in that case nothing to debate or see here.. nothing new in wartune everyone can move on
    The horns "exist" in the game; when doing marriage tree recycling it shows a Cross-Server bullhorn. So it probably is a "normal" thing for the 9999 roses; I mean for that price tag they have to be extra obnoxious. The fact that the "Roses" alt moved from Kabam to Kong doesn't really imply a whale, unless it's someone so insanely bored an stupid they'd waste 20-30k bucks just to troll around? Hmm.

Leave a comment:

• Chrisnetika
    replied
    Originally posted by LoliconLover View Post
    From all I've talked to, it's not. Would love to hear from your sources.

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Well if 100 bucks is 10k balens, and 1 9999 rose is 99999 balens, that makes 1 of them 1k bucks... sooo.... 11 would be 11k... 1.1k dollars I could believe was someone with too much money for their own good.
    My bad didn't paid attention on the number posted, thought you were talkin about the 999 roses on the screenshot (just saw the 9999 on top of that). I dunno what's up with that but really feel like either someone that found a way to cheat balens in game or an r2 account, dunno which one is better, gotta say on the 2nd case r2 would be even more dumb than they already show.

Ah btw tell that guy if he's legit i could use 11k €

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    with that much money you can buy shares instead......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X