Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Tree of Ancients

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Tree of Ancients

This current event can only be activated by the Guild Master, and as we all know the Assistant Guild Master is limited with very little power.
    I would like to suggest that the Assistant Guild Master can summon the Guild Tree of Ancients for reasons that the Guild Master may not be online for a few days. I am pretty sure that every guild has set a time to when this guild event will be held, and if the Guild Master is offline during this time for reasons we may not know, the Assistant Guild Master is there to summon the Guild Tree of Ancients.

That will be all. Thank you.
    [S7] Serpent's Den
    IGN: Million
    Guild: Nizami

+1 i like your idea
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

+1 i like it too
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

love that idea

Comment

+1 as well
          IGN: Aexon
          Level: 46
          Class: Knight
          Server: 49 Rift of Aklorn
          Guild: Pwnanza - Guild Master

Comment

Yeah, +1 to this post as well.
            [S7] Serpent's Den

Comment

I feel the GM has a responsibility to be on..or pass GM position to someone if they aren't gonna be on. Also if assistant GMs may summon the tree as well......it wouldn't be so great and lots of disagreement may come into the guild.
              Crystal Saga
              Server: Whisperwind Beach
              IGN: hei
              Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
              Guild: Nightmare
              Honor: Emperor

Wartune
              Server: Tauren Camp
              IGN: Izaya
              Lvl: 45+ Archer
              Guild: Mayhem
              Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

You feel the Guild Master has a "responsibility" to be on? I guess you do not know this thing we all call "a life". I am not saying you do not have a life though. There are certain appointments that the Guild Masters may tend to and therefore cannot log in at times.

Appointing someone as an Assistant Guild Master, is no random matter. You don't go ahead and pick someone because they are of high level and are an intensive cash player, you pick them because you can trust them and are evenly responsible and capable of handling tasks such as yours. I cannot see your point where allowing the Assistants have the power to summon the Guild Tree of Ancients and how that this would cause disagreements in the Guild. If you need a tip on how to handle and how to do this particular event. Set a fixed time to summon the tree, be it when 40+ or maybe even 50+ members are online and/or summon the tree when your server has the most events on, i.g. in between 2nd cross server arena and the 3rd world boss. This is how we do it.
                [S7] Serpent's Den

Comment

+1 to this idea. i love this idea, but the guild master does have to be on(most of the time), and you can see some drawbacks like disputing between which assistant activates the tree
                  name: Ashara
                  GuildheoNIX(number 2 guild on this server)
                  Level: 32~
                  it seems as though some people want to know what server you are on and I say
                  server:59 Easkerton Camp

Comment

I like the idea...

My guild dont have only 1 time to do it... we are changing for 2 different times to give the opportunity to all members do the tree... that way could be more easy i guess..

besides, you can have 40+ or 50+ players online? nice... my record is 29... all other days is -20

Comment

wow 50 plus huh? lol there is barely 50 plus active in my entire server!
                      giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                      server 164 brighthollow
                      class : archer
                      current level : 54
                      favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

If the GM can't be online for a few days, why not just appoint your most trusted member to be the temporary GM? (emphasis on most trusted) Have an agreement to return the position back to you when you return. You mentioned that you only appoint those you trust to be the Asst. GM's right? Then there shouldn't be a problem.

As for the idea, I'll have to say no.

"You don't go ahead and pick someone because they are of high level and are an intensive cash player."

It's funny you mentioned that because this is actually how the guild I'm in works. Not all guilds work the way you do and because of that, there's a risk that one of the Asst. GM's may activate the ToA waaay ahead of the agreed time. So, this power should only be held by the GM.
                        As above...
                        CRYSTAL SAGA
                        ♦ Server: (S9)Zensho Island ♦
                        ♦ IGN: (S9)Mavis ♦
                        ♦ Class: Priest ♦
                        ♦ Level: 85 ♦
                        ♦ Plane: Scion ♦
                        ♦ Rank: King ♦
                        ♦ Guild: (S9)Eden ♦
                        ---------------
                        ||
                        ...so below.

Comment

Originally posted by shinigami_kun View Post
                          I feel the GM has a responsibility to be on..or pass GM position to someone if they aren't gonna be on. Also if assistant GMs may summon the tree as well......it wouldn't be so great and lots of disagreement may come into the guild.
                          u never experience emergancy in ur life then :/
                          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                          NasrulEyo
                          Mage
                          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                          U can submit a here
                          My guide

Comment

+1 to this post idea , i like it ... asst need more powwah
                            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                            NasrulEyo
                            Mage
                            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                            U can submit a here
                            My guide

Comment

+1 ... right now the only difference between officer/*** gm is that they can activate guild skills... omg such a difference, *** gm is *** gm.... give them some usefulness

o.o 50 ppl nice, so far our record in energizing is around 45 i think

Comment

Working...
                              X