Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any techniques to get rare from event boxes :P

Hi

First this thread is not complaining abt the system of event boxes or not abt rants and frustrations. Since the time i have played got mount drop only twice. Apollo once few clothing here or there. so far i have tried opening all the boxes at one go. opening 100 at a time. 40-50 at a time. Open boxes soon as i got them but result the same.
    I know many players dont get the rare drops. I won't lie sumtimes a little frustration do crop in but not much. Afterall it is just a game and playing for fun only.

So is there any special technique to get rare drops? :P (or just a lucky account factor)

It's for the most of it, a luck factor.
    And for rare drops to happen, it's only when you least expected it,
    or it first come as a hunch feeling you are gonna get something big..
    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Bulk open of more than 50 chest on my experience is pretty bad.

Comment

My experience is the exact opposite the last 2 mounts I got from boxes was both from a large batch of 50+ boxes. I guess it just goes to show that it is indeed totally random.

Comment

It is random, Ive got mountsopening 10 boxes and 100 boxes, and nothing opening 100 or 50
          Karac
          Archer
          S25 - Buradoth's Grave
          CAIN Guild
          1.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by The_comic View Post
            My experience is the exact opposite the last 2 mounts I got from boxes was both from a large batch of 50+ boxes. I guess it just goes to show that it is indeed totally random.
            I gotta start explaining myself better ^^ Bulk open in my experience drop rare item for sure, but for example if you open 500 boxes you could end up getting 2/3 rare item while opening 50 each time could give you more than 3 (even close to double), i dunno if it's just me or it's some sort of code that doesn't let players get more than X rare item on a certain number of game tick.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
              I gotta start explaining myself better ^^ Bulk open in my experience drop rare item for sure, but for example if you open 500 boxes you could end up getting 2/3 rare item while opening 50 each time could give you more than 3 (even close to double), i dunno if it's just me or it's some sort of code that doesn't let players get more than X rare item on a certain number of game tick.
              Must be luck that you have. I missed the exchanges for 2 different events since I took a week break from the game and had over 100 of each event boxes and got 100k gold only from them. Worst thing is thats the only thing I've been getting for over 2 months now except the occasional non rare items
              IGN: princestewii
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
              X