Blitzin dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blitzin dungeon

Why is it if you blitz a solo dungeon you often get less kills then if you run through it. At trmple of ibiza i got 18 kills for blitz and 29 when i ran it manually. this is anoying since it cost me more stamina then nessesary for circuit quest so plz fix that.

Originally posted by Nescul View Post
    Why is it if you blitz a solo dungeon you often get less kills then if you run through it. At trmple of ibiza i got 18 kills for blitz and 29 when i ran it manually. this is anoying since it cost me more stamina then nessesary for circuit quest so plz fix that.
    When you blitz, the AI will not do all the "side" battles, that you can find in solo dungeons. It will only do main battles and the opening of chests with gold or mystery boxes with keys.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

its not counting regular fighting aswell now again 6 fights instead of 12 regular fights in a solo dungeon. regular as no graves or dungeon fights. it didnt use to be like that

Comment

its not counting regular fighting aswell now again 6 fights instead of 12 regular fights in a solo dungeon. regular as no graves or dungeon fights. it didnt use to be like that
        I haven't seen anyone report this type of behavior, aside from you. I will try to replicate this for you and see what I can come up with.

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

Nescul,

I just ran Temple of Ibalize (Outer) and ran into 14 monsters (including boss)

I just ran Temple of Ibalize (Inner) and ran into 10 monsters including boss)

I did both of these without going into any caves or running into anything not required to beat the area

I am not sure how you got 29 if you only fought the mobs, which is what the blitz does.
          Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 09-09-2015, 03:15 PM. Reason: <-- Esme -->

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

You know that circuits quest only acquire main mobs, nothing from caves and stuff so your fine.
            [EZ PZ RPG] User: Calypso / Class: Archer /Power: 2.5M+ / Guild: DESIRE / Server: Languid Lake

Comment

Its not about cant complete circuit quest just that you need alot more stamina to complete a quest if you get a dungeon quest and i only have a few days a week to do em so i would prefer if i get full mops from that dungeon. It prob a bug then because last time i got 6/10 from it and was like *** cant even complete a 0/10 quest anymore in 1 run. i will try to screen shot it next time but it be nice if they add it with graves and dungeon since were using stamina on it so why only regular mops or change the circuit quest to complete it 1 time or twice etc like in other r2 games

Comment

Working...
              X