Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Please Give Us Some Whips!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Give Us Some Whips!!!

I think it's probably fair to say that most people are pretty desperate for whips at the moment. We have no real source apart from the farm (which gives roughly 100 per day max), the odd flash sale, which is obviously cash only, and event exchanges (which don't give many). Factor in also that the priority magic mount training is NOT included on the rare whip events, and requires a lot of whips, for which nothing is gained back!

I realise that there are other things in this same category of "damn hard to get" (Eudaemon shards, Eudaemon enchanting stuff etc etc), but whips really are one of the most essential things for increasing stats and improving battle rating.

Please give us some!!! Maybe in exchange for soul crystals like the good old days? *hint hint*
    Server: S371
    Guild: Harmony♣
    Class: Archer
    Rapidly losing interest.......

Im ok with the whips income, not sure how much i get daily but sitting on 7k+ atm, gained 3k+ or so since last event.

But i would like indeed the whips used on magic mounts to count for events
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I strongly support a increase in whip income as it is one of the first things newer players needs to raise their BR significantly and should be more accessible to keep their progress at a steady pace. As farm also has two other important items to use your milk on it means that focusing solely on making whips will hinder your Eud and sylph progress. While we're at it do increase soul crystal income as well for the same reason, I know most older have no need for them but no one says you need to keep hoarding them when you are maxed out just sell them instead of keeping them hoping for some great exchange event if you have space issues.
      I know from new players in my guild that they really need more of these items and I fear that the lack of them is going to lead to them getting frustrated with their slow progress and end up quitting and that would be a shame as we badly need new blood to replace those going inactive or quitting entirely.
      The frequency of events for both items would also help a lot so new players have the same possibility to maximize their gain as we did back in the day before Eud and sylph became the primary event focus. I know a lot of older players would probably complain about events they cant use but really get over yourself not everything needs to benefit all you already had your benefit from this let others have the same opportunity, and its more important to get our server numbers up and keeping the game alive.

Comment

Not sure about the new players but I have no issue with the whip income. I have around 8k whips. I only use the amount needed for the whip event.

It would be nice if whips used on the magic mounts would count towards the event. That is one reason I am saving my whips. I am sure in the future, it will count.

Comment

USE YOUR GOD DAMN FARM! you can easily get 200 whips/day if you focus on horses in your pasture.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            USE YOUR GOD DAMN FARM! you can easily get 200 whips/day if you focus on horses in your pasture.
            but we have to choose between mahra, blood & whips -_-;

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
              but we have to choose between mahra, blood & whips -_-;
              prioritize on what you need. which one of them that have an event today?
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

prioritize on what you need. which one of them that have an event today?
                Haven't you learned yet that the average wartune player does't want to make choices? Most would just want 4 animal spots, with 8 in each, and no option other than 8 of each...

Whips can be gained easily. I have 3-4 horses, and still no issue with whip income(for events)

Comment

Well as I said new players don't get the same numbers we do when you're still having a low lvl farm you wont get 200 a day and then you're forced to prioritize what to collect ahead of events.

Comment

I do have the max horses in farm, and I do participate in all gb, and I also trade the event stuff for whips. Yet I got almost 4 k whips since last event.
                    Guess how many whips I still need, what you can't guess? Maybe thats because I need over 1 m whips and you lost count. What is a 3-4k/month income compared with the need of whips?I barelly feel any progress is made at all...

Comment

Not really sure a rude response of that nature is required - I am quite aware of the farming options available to me thank you Personally I don't find that 200 whips per day is quite enough when your magic mount gets to level 30+ and requires ridiculous amounts per level, without getting anything back from the event. But ya know - if you don't want any more then I guess this thread is somewhat pointless for you

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                        I do have the max horses in farm, and I do participate in all gb, and I also trade the event stuff for whips. Yet I got almost 4 k whips since last event.
                        Guess how many whips I still need, what you can't guess? Maybe thats because I need over 1 m whips and you lost count. What is a 3-4k/month income compared with the need of whips?I barelly feel any progress is made at all...
                        Are you kidding? But but - we get 200 - yes 200 - whips per day!!!!!!! If you only need 1 million whips that means you will only be waiting 5000 days Mr Impatient!!! Hahahaha ♥♥♥

Comment

"Wah, I can't max my things for free"

Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
                          Not really sure a rude response of that nature is required - I am quite aware of the farming options available to me thank you Personally I don't find that 200 whips per day is quite enough when your magic mount gets to level 30+ and requires ridiculous amounts per level, without getting anything back from the event. But ya know - if you don't want any more then I guess this thread is somewhat pointless for you
                          1. Everyone wants more for free, but me creating a topic that I think the BB income is to low and they should increase it cause I can't buy all the stuff I want.

2. Yes, if you are upgrading your magic mount without an event, you won't have enough cause the needed whips are insane.

3. 200 whips per day = 1400 a week and 5600+ a month. You call that a bad FREE INCOME? Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you complain, spend even more than you already are

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                            3. 200 whips per day = 1400 a week and 5600+ a month. You call that a bad FREE INCOME? Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you complain, spend even more than you already are
                            Thinking back to the old whips/gem/sc events it is quite bad tbh, 5k against 50k month, i'm not asking for 50k month but some more whips wouldn't kill anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                              "Wah, I can't max my things for free"

1. Everyone wants more for free, but me creating a topic that I think the BB income is to low and they should increase it cause I can't buy all the stuff I want.

2. Yes, if you are upgrading your magic mount without an event, you won't have enough cause the needed whips are insane.

1. bb is a resource which you use to exchange for other resources, the whip is a very old item . Usually the old items comes in big numbers later, however the whips comes in a very limited amount

2. glad you realise the amount is insane , what is the amount of whips you need to max it? In how much time do you think you'll max it? do you feel you are making any real progress in doing so?

3. the max lvl of the special mounts might be of 180 instead of 80, and even if the max lvl is 80 the amount of whips required is insane, do you think your 5600 whips will be enough to upgrade even one of the high levels? Sorry to burt your bubble, but if you think the amount we get is a good income compared with the amount we need, then you live in a dreamworld, a very long long dream that will end the moment you max your whips (cya in 5 k days when you wake up ) .

p.s. acording to my standards 5 000 days is a long time, not sure about your standards now
                              Last edited by Draggyy; 09-02-2015, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X