Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guild Battles on GMT servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battles on GMT servers

Idk how is it on the other servers with diferent time zones,but placing the guild battle at 5 am on GMT servers is far from being the best hour.

Most players under GMT schedule at 5 am will be a sleep on a sunday

The afluence of players at that time in the dawn(its not even morning but dawn) will be less then 30% on GMT servers,meaning only a very few anount of members per guild(btw im talking of normal human beings :P ) elected by the system (top 16 only) will be very smal.

Maybe it will be a good idea to change the time from 5 am for a bit later,because be non cash players,be cash players,most will be offline,which will mean very few to play in guild battle in each of those 16 guilds.

My guild is rank 10 and at 5 am GMT there is only 3 online,and the amount of players online in the server(im meaning totality of the server,including all guilds)is very smal,making 5 am GMT a very bad time for something like a Guild Battle that requires the presence of their members to participate.

Ehm im sorry but as i seen it the 5 am GMT for Guild wars is only the time where you see ALL Participants (the best guilds diced)
    the actual Guild Wars Times are on 8 pm GMT - Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday (there are 4 rounds elimination).

So i guess with this time it shouldnt be a problem. Starting from 5AM on sunday you (Leader and Asst. Guild Masters) can decide who will participate in the next round.
    Lunaria Story [S2] - Adotia Isles

Dvynti
    Level : 68~
    Guild : Unholy
    - Leader
    Beast Level : 5

Star Palace Floor beaten : 199
    Current Activated Prestige : 1 Million
    Might : 270k+
    Partner : Sharazade

Guide :

Comment

Originally posted by Swyli View Post
      Ehm im sorry but as i seen it the 5 am GMT for Guild wars is only the time where you see ALL Participants (the best guilds diced)
      the actual Guild Wars Times are on 8 pm GMT - Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday (there are 4 rounds elimination).

So i guess with this time it shouldnt be a problem. Starting from 5AM on sunday you (Leader and Asst. Guild Masters) can decide who will participate in the next round.
      ur speaking with one of them.

its very hard to decide(aparently you did not get the point of the thread) when the players that are suposed to go into battle are all a sleep at 5 am GMT
      and i can assure you that in every guild on each server GMT this will happen(if you exclude the top 1 of mine,but to those i reserve no coment since they the only guild that exists in all servers of wartune,and as i said i was refering to normal human beings,not to players that consider RL a fantasy and the game their real life)

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
        ur speaking with one of them.

its very hard to decide(aparently you did not get the point of the thread) when the players that are suposed to go into battle are all a sleep at 5 am GMT
        and i can assure you that in every guild on each server GMT this will happen(if you exclude the top 1 of mine,but to those i reserve no coment since they the only guild that exists in all servers of wartune,and as i said i was refering to normal human beings,not to players that consider RL a fantasy and the game their real life)
        Why you so mad? If it doesn't comprehend to you, don't blame others schedules that you know nothing about, like they are no lifers. If you don't know how to read, than you shouldn't be complaining about something you obviouslly don't understand. I would gladly inform you of how wrong you are, but since it's in the patch notes. You can go read it again, and maybe it will make sense. I will clarify 1 point, the above poster stated it clearly enough.... Only the selected guilds happen at 5 am, everything else is different times.

Comment

Working...
        X