Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Adding participants in guild battle not working for just our guild (apparently)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding participants in guild battle not working for just our guild (apparently)

How do you do this? I go to Guild -> Guild Battle -> Participants, but at that point, the "Add Member" button is greyed out for both me (assistant GM) and my guild master. Our guild's in the top 1-3 for all rankings so we should be eligible for guild battle. Other guild masters say they were able to sign up participants. Am I missing something here?

You can't do anything until Sunday

Comment

only guild master can do if its only on schedule

Comment

I played with that a bit, and sometimes I can add / remove, and sometimes its "gray" and I cannot, I tried different times in day, and it looks like i sometimes can and sometimes cannot, at first glance it looks kinda random. I didn't spent a lot of time, since no battle till Monday, but yeah, we'll see
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
        Weak warrior

Comment

From the patch notes:

Introduction – Think you have the strongest guild in the land? Well, now you can test your guild’s prowess in the Guild Battle. Every Sunday, the top 16 guilds listed in the Guild Strength Rankings will be chosen to compete in battle. The first round is held on Monday, with the following rounds being held on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday at 20:00 (Server Time). Before every round, the guild master and assistant guild masters may determine which guild members can participate in the Guild Battle. A maximum of 50 participants can be set per battle.

So prior to Sunday nothing will really work. Then M,W,F and Sat BEFORE the rounds 2000 server time, The GM and Asst GM can add people.
          Last edited by R23450065; 11-17-2012, 11:03 AM.

Comment

How do u find out who your guild is matched to

Comment

Working...
            X