Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Time for a Bounty Quest event ? / Dimensional War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a Bounty Quest event ? / Dimensional War

Cant say as I really care for the borking you guys did to the dimension war but with your new mods it might be nice to get an event so I can use the 800 scrolls I have in inventory. (and that is after I sold 300 to refine sylph) You guys are doing a really good job giving players more useless junk to keep , how about giving us a chance to get rid of some of it ?

PLEASE adjust the drop rates in DW or better yet, give us items we can actually use. Out of the last 5 towers I have done (2 expert and 3 advanced) I have gotten 1 , count it, 1 sacrifice (basic) token while getting at least 5 scroll chest, several of the heart chests (no wife so useless to me) and more soul crystals than I care to count (another useless item for high lvl players) Don't even get me started on the essence chests. 1000 points each and I cant get an expert with less than 200 chests. (thats **) and please don't bother with the standard "in-game luck" garbage reply.

You know you can skip chest that give bounty scroll right? Anyway agreed on one thing, we need dim to give chest with gift of god and blessing of god. Sacrifice has got fairly useless now for most player i think since they made moon rock decently easy to get.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
      You know you can skip chest that give bounty scroll right? Anyway agreed on one thing, we need dim to give chest with gift of god and blessing of god. Sacrifice has got fairly useless now for most player i think since they made moon rock decently easy to get.
      Clamps, adv.mahra, adv.seps are still more than useful from sacrifice. Unless maxed on 8-10 moons forge and have all red sylphs.

Comment

yes I do ... I just cant make myself leave them lol

Forgot to mention also that out of all those towers I got MAYBE 1 or 2 lvl 4 and maybe 6 lvl 3 stones. Revive or Steps all the rest of them. Pretty sure after I get titles (1 for each of the top 2 lvls) this time sink is getting skipped, treasure really isn't worth the time it takes to clear it .

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Clamps, adv.mahra, adv.seps are still more than useful from sacrifice. Unless maxed on 8-10 moons forge and have all red sylphs.
          Not my fault if you're a slacker and don't have red odin and maxed hf.

On a serious note, clamps are pretty much same as stove, too little extra source to keep up with narradera so i'm not bothering much with those, adv mahra and sep are good tho.

Comment

Working...
          X