Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

The true of resistant system - You can make ODIN to trash sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    you see more and more, that hecate or venus are useless, also in arena, lot of people have dark and light res, and most of the time electro as 3th,

    i realy having fun with my Arise, okay its only 110k br sylph, but almost nobody has fire res with them. Most stand all in front row, thats even more fun, one time devour using is enough to get a lot of players down.

    In pvp, im not a top 10 player, but in pvp arena i can be in top 10, beating players with 200 to 600k br more then me. I only need to use 6x lvl 10 dark res chrystals, they dont have fire, only i need to survive in caster mode, shield, restoration, healing, etc.. till i can sylph, then kill them.
    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
    Server: S444 Silent Arena
    Char: Knight
    Lvl: 80
    Br: 6m and crowing.
    Main Sylph: Arise
    Guard: Oracle

    Comment


    • #47
      Crazy now - bad feeling from PvP (low damage from res)

      12 min one battle in BG
      6 min one battle in arena

      Do you know when battle's be longer How boring it is?
      When opponent are mages with good res, low damage, bunch of heal.... no more funny game, feel like zombie. killllll... arise..... again and again
      Last edited by hawk1world; 09-06-2015, 11:15 PM.

      Comment


      • #48
        hahahaha, funny in battleground today

        Two ppl started fighting, couldn't finish until battleground is over

        Comment


        • #49
          well their ego is at fault too :P, I have no problem losing to a player with a lot less br than me, I just stop healing when I see I can't hit him properly. Been quite a few who killed me in bg, I am only doing my best in cw as far as 1vs1 pvp is concerned

          Hopefully the resistance will be nerfed after the next patch

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            well their ego is at fault too :P, I have no problem losing to a player with a lot less br than me, I just stop healing when I see I can't hit him properly. Been quite a few who killed me in bg, I am only doing my best in cw as far as 1vs1 pvp is concerned

            Hopefully the resistance will be nerfed after the next patch
            Why nerf it when its the best way to deal with spawn campers making them fight forever
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              well their ego is at fault too :P, I have no problem losing to a player with a lot less br than me, I just stop healing when I see I can't hit him properly. Been quite a few who killed me in bg, I am only doing my best in cw as far as 1vs1 pvp is concerned

              Hopefully the resistance will be nerfed after the next patch
              why nerf something that helps you 90% of the time & annoys you only in not-so-loved events such as bg & arena?

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                why nerf something that helps you 90% of the time & annoys you only in not-so-loved events such as bg & arena?
                More like it breaks pvp. I mean, res has made pvp kinda stupid for 4-5 months now...but now it's really really bad. As for pve...stuff has been super easy forever, not like having super-res comparatively makes much diff...the only things that are somewhat challenging are NR and Sky Trail and I don't see that changing even with a full nerf. Really all that needs be done is to make reduce res more available or powerful, comparatively, since that would affect pvp only.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                  More like it breaks pvp. I mean, res has made pvp kinda stupid for 4-5 months now...but now it's really really bad. As for pve...stuff has been super easy forever, not like having super-res comparatively makes much diff...the only things that are somewhat challenging are NR and Sky Trail and I don't see that changing even with a full nerf. Really all that needs be done is to make reduce res more available or powerful, comparatively, since that would affect pvp only.
                  'super easy' is relative only to stronger players. right now weaker players have an even harder time than before, because everything worth doing takes forever, while the things that takes almost no time (e.g. lower level MPDs) are not worth doing. now is not the time when anyone can ask anyone else to help them every day. i'd rather to let them pass spire & necro or do 1/4 of NR without struggle & without asking for help or advice. weaker players don't focus on pvp any ways so nerfing res means to rip them off their last edge without compensation. there is a sizeable population who don't need help, but the majority are still struggling. i don't want anyone to need my help & don't want anyone feel rejected when help is not around. they should at least be able to play the game without being helped, even if they aren't good players & aren't ranking high.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I really don't understand all those complain for resistance, is a feature available to anyone (well any vip player at least).

                    When dim first came out, everyone was running electro res and those that did have a dark pet were having fun, now everyone went ahead on building hecate and it's been the worst possible choice for pvp, sorry but that's your fault, resistance has always been like that, use another pet in pvp and you won't have any problem. Personally i'm using athena and found only a couple players with stacked light res, at this point of the game every vip should have at least 2 maxed sylph (or close to maxed at least), just stop using hecate in bg and in a couple month you won't see anymore people with stacked dark. I actually don't see many dark sylph already in eu bg, most are using electro again, some other are using wind and fire and only a few light and water.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      My main issue is that it turns pvp into roulette. What res did you prep with dims determines who the winner is. If you pick right, you win. If you don't, you lose. Almost nothing else matters. Mind, it's not a huge deal for me since I ignore arena and usually BG, too--it's just so silly that I feel the need to comment, heh. Usually it affects CW and TW less because everyone preps dims and such for those events specifically.
                      Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 09-09-2015, 12:20 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                        My main issue is that it turns pvp into roulette. What res did you prep with dims determines who the winner is. If you pick right, you win. If you don't, you lose. Almost nothing else matters. Mind, it's not a huge deal for me since I ignore arena and usually BG, too--it's just so silly that I feel the need to comment, heh. Usually it affects CW and TW less because everyone preps dims and such for those events specifically.
                        What you said doesn't make much sense to me tbh unless you're using hecate in pvp (and then again, just stop using it, stacked dark is far too common). If you're not using hecate i don't understand how it is a roulette? Because you may find a player with an uncommon stacked res? It's a slim chance statistically irrelevant tbh, i found 3 player so far with stacked light and i do 2 bg/day, and i'm talkin about light res which should be the 2nd most common res togheter with electro.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                          My main issue is that it turns pvp into roulette. What res did you prep with dims determines who the winner is. If you pick right, you win. If you don't, you lose. Almost nothing else matters. Mind, it's not a huge deal for me since I ignore arena and usually BG, too--it's just so silly that I feel the need to comment, heh. Usually it affects CW and TW less because everyone preps dims and such for those events specifically.
                          I don't think it affects CW any less, it's even more focused for that. Successful TW teams will have 4 different types of sylphs, giving them the ability to finish any team in reasonable time. But in CW, you have to play a thoughtful guessing game what res and what sylph to equip. Virtually no top players will bring light or dark as primary, since it's going to be highly defended against, but if you forego that res entirely, you risk losing to weaker players who bring their strongest sylph. Or taking too much damage from the backup sylphs.
                          It makes figuring out the iocane powder question look easy.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                            I don't think it affects CW any less, it's even more focused for that. Successful TW teams will have 4 different types of sylphs, giving them the ability to finish any team in reasonable time. But in CW, you have to play a thoughtful guessing game what res and what sylph to equip. Virtually no top players will bring light or dark as primary, since it's going to be highly defended against, but if you forego that res entirely, you risk losing to weaker players who bring their strongest sylph. Or taking too much damage from the backup sylphs.
                            It makes figuring out the iocane powder question look easy.
                            What's bad in strategy?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              i always play Rock, this way i always win when some noobs play Scissors

                              and paper, well, no one plays paper anyway,.... wait whaaaat. oh hell, enjoy the paper lol

                              edit. Next patch, we get pvp-action TicTacToe !!!

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                                What's bad in strategy?
                                Nothing wrong with strategy, but if the majority of fights are determined before they begin, it's not all that interesting to play it out. And the ones that aren't pre-decided will also tend to be boring, because half the time neither player will be hurting the other. It's the fights where no one could even lose if they tried that I really hate. The time limit on CW matches does help a lot there though.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X