Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The true of resistant system - You can make ODIN to trash sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    It's not his char, is someone else char on his server that's probably kicking his butt, that's why he's mad right now.
    Ohhhhhh I should check the pics properly lol - that explains a lot!!
    Server: S371
    Guild: Harmony♣
    Class: Archer
    Rapidly losing interest.......

Comment

Resistant system has a factor

Originally posted by kelbeans View Post
      Amen! Everyone believes it because you can beat ANY sylph with the right res - what don't you understand about that? Personally as Slow says I would just take my fire and one shot this one lol

If you have a lower quility sylph, not enough damage to him
      even you have a good fire sylph, your opponent can change res within 15 sec.

So, alot options existed
      My idea, If have odin and another 2 attributed sylph (kinda elec-fire or wind-water), will be responded easier.
      Or When you have 4 nice sylphs (4 attributes), you can respond easier your opponent under current res-system.

luxury...... 4 nice sylphs

But, if patched duel res-crystals, all broken...
      Last edited by hawk1world; 09-05-2015, 10:47 PM.

Comment

LOL your point???? As I said - with the right res you can trash ANY sylph!!!! So now you've used all your res on light and dark - for what 3 or 4 people that have odins??? What the hell will you do when Fire, wind or water comes at you lol?

As I said before, anyone with an Odin who has half a brain, won't use their Odin 100% of the time
        I will assume that anyone with has half a brain that paid more than 60K Balens for that Sylph and wont use all the time? JA, come on guy, girl or whatever you be. If he paid, he will use it all the time, the other way, would use a free Sylph.

Comment

Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
          I will assume that anyone with has half a brain that paid more than 60K Balens for that Sylph and wont use all the time? JA, come on guy, girl or whatever you be. If he paid, he will use it all the time, the other way, would use a free Sylph.
          which of the free sylph for which s/he bought adv mahra/sep would that be? not paying for fusion doesn't make it free lol. They require some atention too, not using the rest at least 5% of the time would hurt their feelings

Comment

If I'm being honest, the new res system we will get after the patch does worry me. It seems that stats will no longer matter at all, and all sylphs can be countered easily. The only skill left in this game will be looking at other player profiles and picking whichever sylph suits the most.

In that much at least, we agree

Comment

Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
              I assume anyone with half a brain would realise that someone who paid 60k for a sylph fusion is able to afford it, or they wouldn't do it. In which case they are likely to have other sylphs which can do a pretty decent job of killing people when they need to. I am a girl, whatever you may be remains to be seen.
              Last edited by kelbeans; 09-06-2015, 08:27 AM.

Comment

I am a girl, whatever you may be remains to be seen.

You mean old lady

But seriously she's right, 60k for 1 sylph means they gonna have others.
                Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by hawk1world View Post
                  If you have a lower quility sylph, not enough damage to him

So, alot options existed
                  My idea, If have odin and another 2 attributed sylph (kinda elec-fire or wind-water), will be responded easier.
                  Or When you have 4 nice sylphs (4 attributes), you can respond easier your opponent under current res-system.

luxury...... 4 nice sylphs

But, if patched duel res-crystals, all broken...
                  not that easy, you might change res in 15 sec but it wont help due to the opponents will crystals. You'll need to get an exp dim or something as well.
                  Moreover If you have 2 fusion sylphs such as light-dark and electro fire it is better than having 4 sylphs.

I heard ddouble res appeared recently on the chinese servers, so we wont have it for a while

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post

You mean old lady

But seriously she's right, 60k for 1 sylph means they gonna have others.
                    Hahahaha you cheeky little monkey - just you wait til next class wars!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hahahaha you cheeky little monkey - just you wait til next class wars!!!!!!!!
                      It is way to long until then, just send him some 'nice' ingame mails. I am sure he is used with them since he missed that cw final and scr wed so many bets

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                        It is way to long until then, just send him some 'nice' ingame mails. I am sure he is used with them since he missed that cw final and scr wed so many bets

Leave me alone pick on someone your own br! Hmm that kinda makes kelbeans a loner :P
                        Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                        s371 Harmony

Comment

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
                          Leave me alone pick on someone your own br! Hmm that kinda makes kelbeans a loner :P
                          Poor Prec - you know we love ya ♥♥

Comment

He can't have dim for every sylph and you can change pet in 5 second, and you don't need red maxed pet to kill someone with 0 res, you hardly need it orange maxed.

It looks to me that you know only 1 way to play this game and it's all related with br, something that has lower br can't be good, that's just wrong. Br mean less and less the higher you go, the difference between a 500k and a 1m is a lot, the difference between a 3m and a 3.5m isn't as much and it's far more about res, astral, med and all that good % stuff that are far more important than pure stats.
                            Last edited by SlowPlay; 09-06-2015, 11:02 AM.

Comment

I have enough extra lvl10 res-crystals

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                              He can't have dim for every sylph and you can change pet in 5 second, and you don't need red maxed pet to kill someone with 0 res, you hardly need it orange maxed.

It looks to me that you know only 1 way to play this game and it's all related with br, something that has lower br can't be good, that's just wrong. Br mean less and less the higher you go, the difference between a 500k and a 1m is a lot, the difference between a 3m and a 3.5m isn't as much and it's far more about res, astral, med and all that good % stuff that are far more important than pure stats.

I have 6 pcs of all res-crystals for NR lvl10 or lvl9 (save gold from converting)
                              So, can change within 15 sec

6 lvl10 ---->1200 res
                              6 lvl9 -----> 900 res

One more thing, I mentioned only defense
                              have to consider offense !!!! even higher BR and nice sylphs,

Comment

6 lvl10 ---->1200 res
                                6 lvl9 -----> 900 res
                                And? 1200 res is barely enough to reduce damage of 20%, with the amount of atk we have right now it's nothing, 900 res is on the best case scenario a -100 which is +12% damage taken. Once again, you are suffering badly of buyer remorse, there's nothing more to say about. You complain about someone else having stacked dark/light that make your odin sylph useless, well good news dude you can do that yourself, stack up dark/light res and use another pet, since you started learning how resistance work now make use of that knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                                X