The true of resistant system - You can make ODIN to trash sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
    Nothing wrong with strategy, but if the majority of fights are determined before they begin, it's not all that interesting to play it out. And the ones that aren't pre-decided will also tend to be boring, because half the time neither player will be hurting the other. It's the fights where no one could even lose if they tried that I really hate. The time limit on CW matches does help a lot there though.
    I don't feel like fights are pre determined tbh. About the odd chance of getting a long fight i agree there should be a time limit on bg/arena.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
      What you said doesn't make much sense to me tbh unless you're using hecate in pvp (and then again, just stop using it, stacked dark is far too common). If you're not using hecate i don't understand how it is a roulette? Because you may find a player with an uncommon stacked res? It's a slim chance statistically irrelevant tbh, i found 3 player so far with stacked light and i do 2 bg/day, and i'm talkin about light res which should be the 2nd most common res togheter with electro.
      I run on what dims I have. I stack dark for CW, and use my other ones in the "off" times. I imagine most do the same. Even if you're being "clever" and using a wind slyph, if your opponent has wind res stacked and is within 500k BR, you'll probs lose...hence roulette. The only thing that matters about you and your opponent is what res and slyph are being used. The other 7+ stats should have an effect on the fight, too.

Comment

I guess no one even noticed that odin actually ignore all resist and do full dmg, go to tok where is someone with odin and try changing resists, having both light and dark makes no difference. Everyone doing ~2k dmg, but odin hitting 200k+..

Comment

Still finds it funny that people insist to say resistence is strategy. Chosing 3 numbers and hoping your opponent didn't choose one of those 3, isn't what I call strategy, unless you are close to that person, and knows how he think, and know that you are going to face him. Maybe in cw finals, you can call it strategy, but everywhere else it's just a guessing game

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
            I run on what dims I have. I stack dark for CW, and use my other ones in the "off" times. I imagine most do the same. Even if you're being "clever" and using a wind slyph, if your opponent has wind res stacked and is within 500k BR, you'll probs lose...hence roulette. The only thing that matters about you and your opponent is what res and slyph are being used. The other 7+ stats should have an effect on the fight, too.
            That's the odd chance, you can find 1 person with stacked wind in bg, not 15, that's not what i call a roulette, it's just the odd chance as i said statistically not relevant.

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
            Still finds it funny that people insist to say resistence is strategy. Chosing 3 numbers and hoping your opponent didn't choose one of those 3, isn't what I call strategy, unless you are close to that person, and knows how he think, and know that you are going to face him. Maybe in cw finals, you can call it strategy, but everywhere else it's just a guessing game
            CW/titans/chaos war is big part of the pvp game dude, and on all those event resistance is the only strategy part we have left. Let's remove that too and make the game strictly cash to win i guess, everyone will be happy.

Comment

Where do you get adv and expert dimensions? I've opened over 60 of them chests you get from guild shop and there are all basic except like 2 were intermediate. The new system stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
                Where do you get adv and expert dimensions? I've opened over 60 of them chests you get from guild shop and there are all basic except like 2 were intermediate. The new system stinks.
                In my first 1k chests I got 3 experts, 11-12 adv

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                  That's the odd chance, you can find 1 person with stacked wind in bg, not 15, that's not what i call a roulette, it's just the odd chance as i said statistically not relevant.

CW/titans/chaos war is big part of the pvp game dude, and on all those event resistance is the only strategy part we have left. Let's remove that too and make the game strictly cash to win i guess, everyone will be happy.
                  I am just saying it isn't strategy, if you wanna stand there and believe a guessing game is strat, be my guest

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                    I am just saying it isn't strategy, if you wanna stand there and believe a guessing game is strat, be my guest
                    Guess what your opponent will do and be ready to react isn't strategy? Ok then.

Comment

Working...
                    X