VIP Auto Renewal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Auto Renewal

This morning i got a email saying charge successful to PlaySpan... i was like huh who? Then after a little investigation i realise that R2 games has renewed my VIP.

Didn't really know that the thing was set on a renewal plan.

So my suggestion would be, tell your customers they have a upcoming payment in the next few days before just taking payment!

To make things even worst, i go to my R2 account click Order History and VIP State and i get a message saying Please Activate Email First... *** so your company taking payment from accounts you havn't even activated/verified.

Luckly its cheap and only a £5 charge so i can let this one pass and just went into my paypal to find the payment and cancel any further payment they try taking out.

I probably wasn't paying attention when i got VIP the first time, but here is a friendly warning to others that VIP is setup on a auto renewal system without any notice of payment, so be sure to check if you don't plan on a next months VIP .

so how to renew VIP by the way

Comment

If you read the agreement when you initially purchased VIP - it tells you that they will auto renew it...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
      X