Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant cancel vip!!!

PLEASE GM HEAR ME

I already stop playing this game 1 and a half month now, im a VIP before, i dont know that VIP payment is a recurring payment...I don't see any recurring explanation when im using CC payment option,
    I realized it when I forced to pay a month VIP just yesterday...now im forced to filling a ticket which can literally took a month to reply...BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY VIP OPTION OUT!!!

what game is this!! a scam!

my username is babyhong
    and my character is carel on s40- if any GM see this message PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON MY EMAIL: EDOJB@HOTMAIL.COM
    I DONT WANT TO PAY ANOTHER 1 MONTH VIP JUST BECAUSE YOU LATE REPLYING MY TICKET

Cant cancel vip!!!

PLEASE GM HEAR ME

I already stop playing this game 1 and a half month now, im a VIP before, i dont know that VIP payment is a recurring payment...I don't see any recurring explanation when im using CC payment option,
    I realized it when I forced to pay a month VIP just yesterday...now im forced to filling a ticket which can literally took a month to reply...BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY VIP OPTION OUT!!!

my username is babyhong
    and my character is carel on s40- if any GM see this message PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON MY EMAIL: EDOJB@HOTMAIL.COM

Comment

Cant cancel vip!!!

PLEASE GM HEAR ME

my username is babyhong

Comment

It usually takes a few hours to respond to such tickets. Make sure you received the reply from the ticket system to your inbox so that you can reply to them when they ask you for more information.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

When I bought VIP, I red somewhere, and it was CLEARLY stating that it was a recurring payment, and to cancel it, simply open a ticket providing your character name and server name. It's not a scam, but you should learn to read stuff before signing up a bit more carefully. The ticket response are rather fast, especially for VIP issues, most players get an answer same day. A bit of patience prevails there.
          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
          Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
          Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
          Weak warrior

Comment

yea
            solution for this problem is just patience

Comment

well, go to your bank account and cancel the automatic payment.
              [S1] Temple Ibalize
              Guild: Harvoc
              Classes: Archer

“If we act like prey, they’ll act like predators”

Comment

Originally posted by babyhong View Post
                PLEASE GM HEAR ME

my username is babyhong
                HaHa sucker

Comment

If you use paypal then you can cancel it via future payment options.

Comment

I've had 2 server with v.i.p I wanted one cancelled.....Just write a letter using the Submit a ticket....and within 24hrs it will be deleted..ive had a good experience with them and it was fast ..so instead of saying SCAM on a forum..read up and do the right thing ....

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
                      When I bought VIP, I red somewhere, and it was CLEARLY stating that it was a recurring payment, and to cancel it, simply open a ticket providing your character name and server name. It's not a scam, but you should learn to read stuff before signing up a bit more carefully. The ticket response are rather fast, especially for VIP issues, most players get an answer same day. A bit of patience prevails there.
                      show me where and gimme printscreen.

Comment

Working...
                      X