Mechanical Steed Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechanical Steed Issue

Please stop the constant and annoying "are you sure" on selling Rare+ items because it won't help at all if you already get a warning right before the second warning. Recently today I had spam click synthesized all my refinement crystals to a higher level, unfortunately the game was not there to warn me that I was about to synthesize the mechanical steed card. I had 400 shadow soul saved up and was trying to get the permanent mount from it, but to my dismay I had synthesized 2 mechanical steeds that last only 2 weeks before expiration. The constant nagging of the game's "are you sure" is not only annoying but doesn't work in the right places and I ask for Wartune to please remake this warning for when it's truly needed. Thank you, and please consider changing mistakes like this from ever happening.

imgur.com/O4Xfg4s,iLVDplP,vgDLLSk#0
    Thank you if you read this.
    "If we don't study the mistakes of the future, we are doomed to repeat them for the first time."

Man, I wish I could get those shadow soul back though.
    "If we don't study the mistakes of the future, we are doomed to repeat them for the first time."

Comment

Just pay attention next time and it wouldn't be a problem.
      [EZ PZ RPG] User: Calypso / Class: Archer /Power: 2.5M+ / Guild: DESIRE / Server: Languid Lake

Comment

Yeah, but I'm trigger happy on synthesizing stuff that isn't hard to get and I can make plenty of. Just saying that it would be nice to have an alert elsewhere.

Comment

I'd rather not have yet another useless warning pop up to dismiss all the time. If you have something that needs to be saved, either put it in your vault, or lock it. Can't waste them if you do that. Always a painful lesson to learn, though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            I'd rather not have yet another useless warning pop up to dismiss all the time. If you have something that needs to be saved, either put it in your vault, or lock it. Can't waste them if you do that. Always a painful lesson to learn, though.
            agree so much. for countless times i clicked farm animal speed up without noticing the 35 balens gone from my account, all thanks to all those confirmation dialogs that i just stopped reading when i was too tired. there is one place that really needs a second warning for spending unbound balens: voodoo urn. i accidentally activated it 20x with balens before i found out my voodoo hammers were still in vault; they should really ask when they were about to deduct balens instead of in-game items, same deal goes with sylph upgrade & mount training.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              You are logging in to Wartune, are you sure?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                agree so much. for countless times i clicked farm animal speed up without noticing the 35 balens gone from my account, all thanks to all those confirmation dialogs that i just stopped reading when i was too tired. there is one place that really needs a second warning for spending unbound balens: voodoo urn. i accidentally activated it 20x with balens before i found out my voodoo hammers were still in vault; they should really ask when they were about to deduct balens instead of in-game items, same deal goes with sylph upgrade & mount training.
                I can agree with that, everywhere it uses items and then eats into balens it should have a separate confirmation when it switches over. Really, I think it shouldn't have any confirmation when using items most of the time, so it would just warn you if you're about to spend balens.

Comment

Working...
                X