Give us more of those items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give us more of those items

Imperial Seal - Its damn annoying to climb atoll 4 to kill eve's and after finish the circuit be asked again to kill more 10. Be asked to kill 30 in Warg Lair is terrible too. Those circuit quests are annoying so give more imperial seals or multiply the drop of Goodies Link for 10, at least we can get 280 per month.

Meddalion - Its impossible for a light casher or a free player try to get some honor in battlegroud when there is so many 2m+ br players camping in spawn, if we cant get honor in bg make us get some outside it.

Luck Charm - After last patch i dont know where to get those ones. Buy in store? But how if we dont have bound balens anymore?
    Wartune, a game that get worst each new maintenance... ¬¬

About the honor, you need to remember that Guild Battle give honor too, even if you lost (though a win give more honor than a lost).
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

I don't have a problem with the circuit quest because they are made to be done week so i don't expect them to be done quick.

Going on what PinkiePie said you get some from GB win or lose. Plus if you upgrade the advance skill you get even more.

Luck charm's i have like 20 just sitting around just don't get enough clothes to use them. But i also don't get every clothing set every event.
      [EZ PZ RPG] User: Calypso / Class: Archer /Power: 2.5M+ / Guild: DESIRE / Server: Languid Lake

Comment

Originally posted by SirCalypso View Post
        Luck charm's i have like 20 just sitting around just don't get enough clothes to use them. But i also don't get every clothing set every event.
        You started yesterday?

Comment

I agree, newer players that are low/non-cashers should join a top-two guild to get honor ... and hope the guild accepts them and invites them into the guild battles
          and I agree II, you have an entire week to complete circuit quests ... so newer players should be spending hours-per-day for a whole week to complete them
          and I agree III, many older players have plenty of charms ... why should they care about you?

and of course, the developers ignore the suggestions that each sylph essence should refine to a sylph (at most 3 essence for a sylph) so that the "farmers" are not farming half the day every single day. (and the sylph quests can be reduced to getting one sylph essence).

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
            About the honor, you need to remember that Guild Battle give honor too, even if you lost (though a win give more honor than a lost).
            But not a nice amount, the daily quota is 6k while guild battle gives only 1k+ for only 3 days of week. The 80s bg isn't place for light cash/free players, we cant deal against those monsters. This makes some players camping in lv 64- till get 450k+ honor before up to 80, but low level bgs are empty though and u need much patience to farm honor there.

Comment

disagree on 2 .. u not start at lvl 80 .. so quite the whine if u lvl to lvl and now find bgs are hard .. (free player who enjoys them)
              On 1 .. whats a cq .. those are for lvl 40 or so if u ask me .. never bothered to do them after as the rewards are outdated .. even after the makeover of 200 chest cba to do them (silly mini matching game shouldnt give any in my view .. when cq started we didnt get them and had to buy stuff from crypt shop above own lvl even, they should put truncheons in mini game if ask me )
              on 3 agree .. charms are rare to nearly unattainable if u not able to buy them .. (still can get some by synthing clothes .. events give them)
              Last edited by demoniced; 09-04-2015, 05:41 PM.

Comment

I don't have a problem with the circuit quest because they are made to be done week so i don't expect them to be done quick.
                I do 30 CQ per day and 50 in weekend, but sometimes take more than 1 hour to complete 30 everyday, those sylphbusters and kill 10,20,30 quests comes consecutively sometimes making them abusives and annoying. Just would be nice they multiply the Goodies Link drop for 10.

I had 30 charms in last Taylor event, now I need more 30 to next one and I dont know where to get. In coin of ancestry we could exchange 1 coin for 40 charm (I do remember that), but CoA events was ended and not replaced for another equivalent. And I never saw a charm in new Wilds Shop, rarely I see 1 core for 120 bb.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                  On 2 .. whats a cq .. those are for lvl 40 or so .. never bothered to do them as the rewards are outdated .. even after the makeover of 200 chest cba to do them (silly mini matching game shouldnt give any in my view .. when cq started we didnt get them and had to buy stuff from crypt shop even, they should put truncheons in mini game if ask me )
                  LOL, level up to 70 and u know what I'm talking about. After last patch we cam get 6 cores, 300 sep, 200 star sand and a nice amount of sc completing 200 weekly. Just read last patch info.

Comment

Originally posted by DelitaHeiral View Post
                    LOL, level up to 70 and u know what I'm talking about. After last patch we cam get 6 cores, 300 sep, 200 star sand and a nice amount of sc completing 200 weekly. Just read last patch info.
                    So cores no need if solo spire daily and fish a bit .. 300 sep do DW (also obsoleet upcomming patch as sky drops 1k+ then).. 200 star sand will be only reason after next patch (as sky not gives them then .. then again who needs them as basic sylphs are outdated) and sc .. well .. they prehistoric too ..

so yeah for a 200 quests that can be done in 6-8 hour easy .. the rewards suck big time .. (be lvl 80 free for 1 year plus u understand)

u could get charms in last event for clothing shards .. and they in wild shop as well ( thou very steaply priced same as rest in there)
                    Last edited by demoniced; 09-03-2015, 03:44 PM.

Comment

bla bla bla
                      If you're trolling, you're a boring one, if you're not then just stop posting or think before doing so.

Comment

serious .. game is ripped to far apart i get that as ever child does .. devs dont .. and well i feel for the new users too .. but there is no solution .. and will never be .. so just live with it .. not trolling just my oppinion .. but if urs is bla bla bla .. fine slow hunny // at least i gave him some info whilst having fun .. ur bla bla bla says nothing (might rename urself to shrek)
                        Last edited by demoniced; 09-03-2015, 05:36 PM.

Comment

So cores no need if solo spire daily and fish a bit [...]
                          I can't solo spire yet and when I finish it with some guys of my guild I get lv9 luck stones only and some fashion fragments. Cores in fishing maybe next World Cup.

[...] 300 sep do DW (also obsoleet upcomming patch as sky drops 1k+ then)..
                          Only when we have luck to get a adv. or expert. Basic and Inter I just search for offering, bb mines.

200 star sand will be only reason after next patch (as sky not gives them then .. then again who needs them as basic sylphs are outdated) and sc .. well .. they prehistoric too ..
                          Agree. Are temporary items but helps a bit when sc is maxed and sylphs refined.

so yeah for a 200 quests that can be done in 6-8 hour easy .. the rewards suck big time .. (be lvl 80 free for 1 year plus u understand)
                          Man, if I had 1 year of acc I wasnt here complaing about or trying not to help the new 70+ players.

u could get charms in last event for clothing shards .. and they in wild shop as well ( thou very steaply priced same as rest in there)
                          lol I'll never spend my clothing shards on luck charms. Those shards are rare now, R2 once more broke the legs of free players removing that Consecutive Recharge Event. Using event boxes i can get some shards and maybe get a complete clothing in december or in next year.

Comment

Originally posted by DelitaHeiral View Post
                            R2 once more broke the legs of free players removing that Consecutive Recharge Event.
                            That had to be done tbh since on the other publisher there's no such thing as recharge lower than 500 balens.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                              That had to be done tbh since on the other publisher there's no such thing as recharge lower than 500 balens.
                              ya people got a few mounts and a purple athena for free, and still crying.

Comment

Working...
                              X