Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't take out good damages???

Hi, I am lvl 53 Archer
    How come i can't take out good damages??? i wonder what i lacks of for my character. Plzz help me solve my problem

Here are some images:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Stats.png
Views:	1
Size:	364.8 KB
ID:	1733478Click image for larger version

Name:	Stats2.png
Size:	440.5 KB
ID:	1733476Click image for larger version

Name:	stats3.png
Size:	524.9 KB
ID:	1733477Click image for larger version

Name:	Un1titled.png
Size:	351.8 KB
ID:	1733494
    Last edited by GrandDuke; 11-18-2012, 11:02 PM. Reason: because i need to re upload
    [S1] Temple Ibalize
    Guild: Harvoc
    Classes: Archer

“If we act like prey, they’ll act like predators”

i think you look good. you got fairly good damage . not great..but good enough ptk and great defense.

i don't understand why you level up your hero mtk in academy when you an archer.

don't level it up anymore.

also, you can refine your gears to get more ptk/crit rather than def if you just want to be a glass cannon.

or just level up those astrals.
    get some lv. 5 ptk, crk, crit dmg

i only got ptk to lv. 5 and i'm over 10k ptk already.

level up your guild skills help a lot too.

also, i don't know what you are socketing, but with a champion medallion, your hp is only 22k seems a little bit low.

anyway, if you wanna more dmg, get your ptk to 10k at least, and up that crit and crit dmg astral. to 4 at least
    Last edited by 御萧xXLJXx; 11-17-2012, 03:43 PM.
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

When i was a beginner and i didnt know i dont need matk in academy but i stop lvl up now. I sockets patk, mdef, and pdef gems. Do u think should i increase my def??? cuz i feel like im very weak with mdef. I will increase my astral for patk/crits lets see how is work.
      [S1] Temple Ibalize
      Guild: Harvoc
      Classes: Archer

“If we act like prey, they’ll act like predators”

Comment

How about your skills? When your skills are at max level, it deals the most damage (duh). Rather than investing in a whole spread of skills, max in a selected few will deal more damage per hit.

Lastly, hope you're not comparing damage to a knight. knights have some of the best defenses, and you will deal a whole lot less damage to a knight.

Comment

1 question... WHY YOU NEED MATK from the academy?
          Nevermind, saw the answer.
          Last edited by OldSchoolNewb; 11-17-2012, 05:53 PM. Reason: nope

Comment

i havent see ur skills is it max passive max arw strike max multi and btw your hp is too low for lvl 53 put patk- mdef- hp gem - secondary pdef

as what above said if ur comparing damage to knight its only natural u get low damage from them - if having trouble just use armor piercer reduce there def and scater shot to remove
            anoying shield and reverse damage...

Comment

Working...
            X