s609 new server Sailorias missing??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s609 new server Sailorias missing??

1 2 and 3 of the sailorias are missing. New server not even an hour into it. We will need these soon.

And now my char who is lvl 20, Cant even get a mount, astrals, or bounties. I keep getting the message my level isnt high enough. Reloading doesnt fix it. Its a random bug that random people get every server ive been on and now its on me. thanks for the troll bug. (Aliena) s609

Comment

And lastly: Bounty Quest Bonus

Duration: Ends at 23: 59 (Server Time), 5 days after the server is released.

Description: During the event, complete bounty quests to certain times and be rewarded! Each reward can be claimed once per day.
      1 time: 30,000 EXP, Soul Crystal x20, Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x2
      3 times: 50,000 EXP, Soul Crystal x50, Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x5
      5 times: 70,000 EXP, Soul Crystal x80, Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x8
      7 times: 90,000 EXP, Soul Crystal x100, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x10
      9 times: 120,000 EXP, Soul Crystal x150, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x15
      12 times: 150,000 EXP, Soul Crystal x200, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x10
      15 times: 250,000 EXP, Soul Crystal x300, Lvl. 3-5 Gem Pack x15

Is missing as well. So any who have done 15 bounties areadly have become quite jipped of this event for day 1. So yea, 2 hours in and no one has replied to this update. Maybe i should "sign up" to be a mentor. Maybe i could forward these posts much faster And people could be satisfied sooner.

Comment

Lol they'll probably fix it 2 days after the events end, and there won't be any compensation...normal performance by R2 sadly

Comment

yea, 100% exp boost is missing, the legend of balenors target is missing. a lot is missing. I see the difference now for west coast and east coasts now. Bad choice i made this time. >_<

Comment

It's been reported.. Just not sure when it's going to be fixed.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

If not fixed by the end of today, there's not much point doing so, since all the starts of everyone will be irreversibly damaged, and i'll be doing a chargeback.

Comment

Originally posted by AliyaNoa View Post
                And now my char who is lvl 20, Cant even get a mount, astrals, or bounties. I keep getting the message my level isnt high enough. Reloading doesnt fix it. Its a random bug that random people get every server ive been on and now its on me. thanks for the troll bug. (Aliena) s609
                You just need to complete the tutorial quests they give you from lvl 1 - 30. If you refresh it should work.

Originally posted by AliyaNoa View Post
                And lastly: Bounty Quest Bonus

Duration: Ends at 23: 59 (Server Time), 5 days after the server is released.
                It says 5 days after and i believe you said hour into server. Don't know it that's you being in the server for an hour or server only being out for an hour.
                [EZ PZ RPG] User: Calypso / Class: Archer /Power: 2.5M+ / Guild: DESIRE / Server: Languid Lake

Comment

if u read that correctly. it ends 5 days after the server starts at 23:59. its backwards to confuse you. it starts day 1 and ends day 5. and We missed all of day 1 of that event.

Comment

Still no fix? Lazy and unprofessional as always.

Comment

agreed and day 2. no fix. They should know by now on a new day of launch to have mentors online Or other moderators So these things can get fixed asap. Way to Cupcake another start of a server for all.

Comment

Spirit cov - lord of time not letting u complete campaigns without balens yet it says DOES NOT use them. COME ON R2 WAKE UP and fix things. Our money getting wasted on your cupcaking mistakes. Some of us who are tired of starting over are literally getting tire of You in general. r2 = scam.

Comment

I've given up on this server now, it's pretty obvious nobody's going to bother fixing it until after the weekend, by which point the damage will be done, all the starting events will be over and whatever dumb compensation they come up with won't come close to offsetting what everyone's lost.

Agree entirely that this game is becoming more and more like a scam with every new server they open.

Comment

Yup. This east coast isnt worth putting money into they dont give a ..... it seems. I even made another post for this topic under bugs and no response. Just a scam Server. We the customer are always right. u cannot tell us what is and what isnt something. We have that right to call u out on your bull r2. Now fix it or prepare to lose a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Digs01 View Post
                              Yup. This east coast isnt worth putting money into they dont give a ..... it seems. I even made another post for this topic under bugs and no response. Just a scam Server. We the customer are always right. u cannot tell us what is and what isnt something. We have that right to call u out on your bull r2. Now fix it or prepare to lose a lot of people.
                              You haven't left yet Digs..how many times is it now that you have said you are going to quit over things R2 has done or not done? People are not going to quit because the new server got messed up. Many new servers have been messed up..so have older servers..people go on and play and continue to play. Just start the next server and move on as you always do. You never stay in 1 place long as it is so stop complaining and have fun. Have a nice day now.

Comment

Working...
                              X