this game became peace of ? of those res crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this game became peace of ? of those res crystals

an hour ago i meet guy he was like 800k br with hercules and he killed me after 7 mins battle coz of his dark res iam 1.3 with hecate ***? what is this game looks like now

1. Cry much?
    2. Change your strategy in bg. Most people focus on having high dark resist because the sheeple love to use dark sylphs. I can go in with a wind, fire, or water sylph now and get many extra kills because so few have high resist for those.

Comment

well, dark and electro pets are too regular pets here so no point to use those in pvp. My best tip here is use ur OWN strategy, skill means these days no money.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwray88 View Post
        well, dark and electro pets are too regular pets here so no point to use those in pvp. My best tip here is use ur OWN strategy, skill means these days no money.
        I feel electro is the worst one in pvp now. I have one of every type of sylph orange (other than the new combo whale sylphs) and electro does the worse other than in di and wb.

Comment

i bave spent 0$ and its my best sylph so u must understand that non cashers can't have many strong sylphs and no iam not crying

Comment

You got outplayed, all there is to it. Up your electro res as much as the other guy and voila. 20 min fight and BG will end.

Comment

Originally posted by Drakariss View Post
              i bave spent 0$ and its my best sylph so u must understand that non cashers can't have many strong sylphs and no iam not crying
              we should be able to get a lot of sep from the new sky trial after the next patch, + sylph arena will give a lot of it too. Think with what sylph do you prefer to pvp by then (one for which few have res)

Comment

nothing is wrong here. you cant win all the time. deal with it or keep whinning. choose whatever option you want but id rather dont give a fudge and lose here and there to people who choose weird resists.

im also quite happy for the 800k BR guy who get a few more wins nowadays. dont be that fudgebag who wants to win all the time. share the fun

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                  nothing is wrong here. you cant win all the time. deal with it or keep whinning. choose whatever option you want but id rather dont give a fudge and lose here and there to people who choose weird resists.

im also quite happy for the 800k BR guy who get a few more wins nowadays. dont be that fudgebag who wants to win all the time. share the fun
                  I disagree: the fact that he lost isn't wrong, but the fact that it took 7 minutes to lose definitely is. But we all just need to wait for the change in resistance with the new patch, since the current system is completely ridiculous now. Nearly everyone's going to have one set of level 10 res crystals, with a lot having 3 full sets, or even mixing in a few 11s.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                    I disagree: the fact that he lost isn't wrong, but the fact that it took 7 minutes to lose definitely is. But we all just need to wait for the change in resistance with the new patch, since the current system is completely ridiculous now. Nearly everyone's going to have one set of level 10 res crystals, with a lot having 3 full sets, or even mixing in a few 11s.
                    If they give us an unlimited will crystal event it'll all balance out pretty nicely, we're countering lvl 10s res with lvl 7/8 will crystal, that's what's wrong, not the resistance system.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                      If they give us an unlimited will crystal event it'll all balance out pretty nicely, we're countering lvl 10s res with lvl 7/8 will crystal, that's what's wrong, not the resistance system.
                      I agree. high res is just too important for most events now, and pvp is only one of the many uses of it. nerfing res means we have to suffer EVERYWHERE, while having high res might just drag the fight for longer.

Comment

I am currently working hard on upping my res reduction as much as possible. at 950+ res reduction, people still gotta have dims to protect against my attacks. Sure dark will do less dmg in bg, but at least my res reduction take care of the crystals alone.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                          I am currently working hard on upping my res reduction as much as possible. at 950+ res reduction, people still gotta have dims to protect against my attacks. Sure dark will do less dmg in bg, but at least my res reduction take care of the crystals alone.
                          i am not talking about it they gave us unlimited res but they can lower % from dimension ffor non cashers can have only 2 so 700k br vip can easily kill 1.4k br non casher that is not right

Comment

Originally posted by Drakariss View Post
                            i am not talking about it they gave us unlimited res but they can lower % from dimension ffor non cashers can have only 2 so 700k br vip can easily kill 1.4k br non casher that is not right
                            So you want people who pay nothing to have an advantage?
                            Welcome to 2015.

Comment

being a non-casher has advantages in dims.. with only 2, we don't have to fret so much about keeping all 5 alive.. at least I didn't.. saves me so much time to spend on things that matter moar.. ^.^c
                              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Working...
                              X