this game became peace of ? of those res crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    So you want people who pay nothing to have an advantage?
    Welcome to 2015.
    Gotta say that 3 dimension is too big of a difference, non casher should have at the very least 3 dim or maybe have the option to rent new slot with bb, atm the difference is just too huge and need to be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
      Gotta say that 3 dimension is too big of a difference, non casher should have at the very least 3 dim or maybe have the option to rent new slot with bb, atm the difference is just too huge and need to be fixed.
      From my point of view, if you're so devastated to play for free, not even ViP, you should accept you get beaten by those that are vip or cashing.

Besides, the day 5 dims becomes for non vip as well, is the day i cancel vip, since its useless other than for the dim slots.

Comment

From my point of view, if you're so devastated to play for free, not even ViP, you should accept you get beaten by those that are vip or cashing.

Besides, the day 5 dims becomes for non vip as well, is the day i cancel vip, since its useless other than for the dim slots.

Agreed 1000%. If you're free, you can't expect to go toe-to-toe with a casher whale and win. Although, if you've got the right res and have learned to play your toon, you'll take out a few of the low to moderate ones.
        IGN: Swinella
        Class: Mage
        lvl: 80
        BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
        Server: Kabam s79
        Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

amen !

but im not against getting 5 dims without vip hehe

Comment

1.3M BR is pretty mediocre on our server. You were lucky to be matched with someone only 800K. The fact that you have a hecate is meaningless unless you have put the sepulcrum in it to back it up. Complaining in forums because you got out played is childish. It is more evident now than ever that time in the game is as important as $. Do your dimensions and work on your resistance. Try playing for fun instead of feeling you need to crush anyone with even lower BR than you have. You may learn a few things and have a better time.
            Ingame name: Enelya
            Server: EST, R2games
            Servername: S50 HereAfter
            Servers merged with: S9, S15, S39, S50, S52
            Toon: Archer
            Guild: Deadly Sins (DS)

Comment

The only thing I find hard to swallow with the new resistences are that pretty much anything is a luck roll now.

Imagine when(can't recall the name ) server vs server event comes again. Won't be about what server is stronger, but what server gets the least of their strong players stuck in battle where no one can win. You can argue that resistence makes the game more of a "smart" game, but really what it does, is make it into a "I choose 3 random numbers, lets hope my opponent(s) chose one of them" and "I choose # and my opponent(s) has 3 guesses!". Works great for me tho

Comment

Working...
              X