No announcement yet.

Dimension land stolen by another player they take all chest and then abandon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension land stolen by another player they take all chest and then abandon

I was working on my dimension lands I had opened 5 and started all of them. But someone entered one of them, stole all the chests and then abandoned it leaving me with just a shell and having to reconquer the towers , so I only get crappy rewards becuz they took all the chests. I can only take screen shots of the levels I conquered the towers but if I abandon it now, I won't get a free dim land since this crappy one is now solely mine. My sss are too big a file for this forum and if I cut them down then u cant see that things are missing.I could put in a ticket but then I can only post one ss and I have 4. You need to allow larger ss to be posted on forum
    Susanna dragon bow master level 10 Kabam server 03 east

Unfortunately the elves can't compensate for other players being .. 'rude' (to put it nicely). I'll move this to the discussions forum, as there is nothing more we can do. I do wish you luck in future dimensions, as we all know how time draining they can be.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Evil, I just steal the sacrifice chest

Comment

Took all the chests? how do you even know there were any chests? Chests are pretty rare in dims now...and the best rewards are ont he towers generally

Also, open dim 1 by 1 as you conquer them, dont open 5 at once

Comment

That stinks, but I acknowledge I'd do exactly the same thing if I opened a dim that belonged to someone who genuinely annoys me.
          IGN: Swinella
          Class: Mage
          lvl: 80
          BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
          Server: Kabam s79
          Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

OK I also want to know how someone can steal your dim land when you have 3 levels completed which is 4 towers because you have to count the base on level 1?? I can only attack 3 towers a day if someone steals my dim land so WHY oh WHY can they attack 4???
            Please answer that one someone??

Comment

When you invade someone(at least for me?) you don't get stuck at the lowest level anymore, but on level 1. So they just have to kill your base to take it over.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                When you invade someone(at least for me?) you don't get stuck at the lowest level anymore, but on level 1. So they just have to kill your base to take it over.
                So what you're saying is they give the advantage to the invader and not the original owner?? well THAT COMPLETELY SUX!!!

Comment

Well there's an really easy fix if you find it annoying: Be a nice person, and no one will plunder your dim There's no reason to steal a dim(as you get a dim back if you leave a occupied dim), other than "oh it's that annoying person... Time to be evil!"

Comment

Working...
                  X