Goodies link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodies link

Please get rid of goodies link it is incredibly stupid and annoying especially in cloud adventures.

wow so many views not a single comment?

Comment

still no other replies?

Comment

What do you expect people to say that hasn't already been said here and here and here and so on.

Plus it's a holiday weekend in the US.

Comment

Yes please remove.
          When we don't have enough time to play need finish quick cloud adv. but boom!!! Goodies link

Comment

This **** event is so useless and takes so much time i wouldnt do it when it comes up for one week even if it was free to do all levels. I barelly get the first box sometimes for the item that autocompletes a circuit quest. Also the fishing event it's a bad joke for a few months old players who will get to higher levels in about 4-5 years compared to those who did it when it was daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
              I barelly get the first box sometimes for the item that autocompletes a circuit quest.
              Then you suck at it dude, i get 7500 for free every time. Anyway i don't understand why you want it removed, if you feel reward isn't worth it noone is forcing you to do it.

Comment

Only issue I have, is that it forces you to do it on sky adventure... Rewards suck, but that's a reason to not feel obligated to do it

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                  Only issue I have, is that it forces you to do it on sky adventure... Rewards suck, but that's a reason to not feel obligated to do it
                  Agreed they should remove it since a lot of people seem to hate it, maybe add more ? thingy ^^

Comment

i skip it completly only in CA i am forced to do it 2-4 times sadly

Comment

Working...
                    X