Suggestion Lists.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion Lists.

Hello everyone. The new updated 1.45 is perfect. I love it. It have new features and fix most major bugs, and gave everybody opportunities to be strong.

Suggestion:

1). VIP temporary Card: It would be nice if that type of card sell in either in market, or shop. And obviously it would have just amounts of time (hr/s) lasting. This would be benefit both Wartune and players who bough balents.

2). Victory seed (Insignia seed): Since it is a lot of easier to earn Insignia now, buyers should get more amounts of products in this seed instead of 100, or 75.

3). Crypt Keys should have lower prices or having more amounts when purchase them as 75 balents.

4). I am not the only one who playing a server that was opposite my timezone. And I don't get a chance to join Groups Arena, WB, or BG. How about Wartune add 1 or 2 events in opposite 12 hrs?. Ex: Events in day. And I am on at night. How about add some events at night also?. It not just help me, but also others

Like ideas? = Post more ideas

Don't like ideas? = Comments
    Last edited by JohnNguyen; 11-17-2012, 06:10 PM.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

#4 needs to be implemented badly. Only thing that would need changing is make World Boss 3 attempts only. Falls right into the structure. Since group arena has gone cross server, they should have all servers connected to do any event you want at any time. Or just remove the time frame, since everything is limited to attempts as well. Why force people to be online at certain times? Kind of ridicoulous if you ask me, wouldn't doubt many players quit this game solely due to having to be online 10+ hours waiting for events.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
      Hello everyone. The new updated 1.45 is perfect. I love it. It have new features and fix most major bugs, and gave everybody opportunities to be strong.

Suggestion:

1). VIP temporary Card: It would be nice if that type of card sell in either in market, or shop. And obviously it would have just amounts of time (hr/s) lasting. This would be benefit both Wartune and players who bough balents.

2). Victory seed (Insignia seed): Since it is a lot of easier to earn Insignia now, buyers should get more amounts of products in this seed instead of 100, or 75.

3). Crypt Keys should have lower prices or having more amounts when purchase them as 75 balents.

4). I am not the only one who playing a server that was opposite my timezone. And I don't get a chance to join Groups Arena, WB, or BG. How about Wartune add 1 or 2 events in opposite 12 hrs?. Ex: Events in day. And I am on at night. How about add some events at night also?. It not just help me, but also others

Like ideas? = Post more ideas

Don't like ideas? = Comments
      idea 1 - good i like it but VIP card can only be used a few times (limited amount cause if more then VIPs will just roar like crazy since the heavy balenors will just pour their money to get that card)

idea 2 - bad

idea 3 - crypt keys are now available in guild altar spin and mystery box in campaign and MPD nightmare so no need to reduce the price atleast for now

idea 4 -the idea gets a +1 but in order to implement r2 first needs to get permission from 7 roads so its gonna take a while
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by R24709741 View Post
        #4 needs to be implemented badly. Only thing that would need changing is make World Boss 3 attempts only. Falls right into the structure. Since group arena has gone cross server, they should have all servers connected to do any event you want at any time. Or just remove the time frame, since everything is limited to attempts as well. Why force people to be online at certain times? Kind of ridicoulous if you ask me, wouldn't doubt many players quit this game solely due to having to be online 10+ hours waiting for events.
        First of all, thanks for ideas. Well, some people I know is working day and actually playing at night and paying for the game. They love the game, but don't get a chance to earn like Insignia and mostly get called: Noob buyer. I know it take a lot of time because since this would make a little or a huge difference. But more people would active a lot when this might happens. Work for both day+night time. You don't have to online 24/7 to catch up events, you can catch up day events because of attempt. And us night time got some of our events too.
        Last edited by JohnNguyen; 11-18-2012, 12:17 AM.

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          idea 1 - good i like it but VIP card can only be used a few times (limited amount cause if more then VIPs will just roar like crazy since the heavy balenors will just pour their money to get that card)

idea 2 - bad

idea 3 - crypt keys are now available in guild altar spin and mystery box in campaign and MPD nightmare so no need to reduce the price atleast for now

idea 4 -the idea gets a +1 but in order to implement r2 first needs to get permission from 7 roads so its gonna take a while
          Again, ty for ideas. For ideas#3, Unfortunately my guild is low level and don't get Crypt Keys in menu lists of pin But i have balents to purchase those keys, but they are kinda expensive. Also, it would be great if ideas #1 available

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
            Again, ty for ideas. For ideas#3, Unfortunately my guild is low level and don't get Crypt Keys in menu lists of pin But i have balents to purchase those keys, but they are kinda expensive. Also, it would be great if ideas #1 available
            the keys are available in the shop items slot

so u will get it in guild altar level 3+

if r2 does a reduction then its permanent
            while leveling ur guild is just a basic factor
            so i think idea 3 is bad thats all
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

My guild Altar is level 2. No wonder why it not appear in spin lists.

----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
              X