No announcement yet.

soul engraving event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As there is a lot of talk about a whips event, I feel compelled to place this little cautionary reminder. Read the event text, closely. So far since the magic mounts arrival, the whip events have not included the magic mounts, at all. If it is not yet in the text, as sometimes it gets forgotten simply use one whip to test it out to see if it counts to prevent a whole lot of stress and frustration on every-ones part.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Barraind View Post
      That depends on the mount level and the event rewards.

After a certain point, regular whip training is once again better, and once or twice a year, we get good rewards from basic whipping.
      That assumes that the magic mount training doesn't plateau out like normal training does. If it does plateau out, then I got a feeling that it will always be better unless it plateaus out at more than 3x normal training. I haven't hit that threshold yet, so I can't say for sure either way.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        With the new magic mounts, wasting whips on the normal training is not worth it any more. For a similar amount, you can get +5 to ALL stats (plus bonus, if any) as opposed to just 1 stat.
        hahaha yeh you get better stats but how is it better when you are aint getting any rewards in return some ppl just aint got patience or are just plain dumb

Comment

The nature of the game is to get better stats. If the rewards give you less stats then, by definition, it is the bad way to go. Just because it is shiny doesn't mean it is good. No wonder R2 can make so much money with people like you in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
            The nature of the game is to get better stats. If the rewards give you less stats then, by definition, it is the bad way to go. Just because it is shiny doesn't mean it is good. No wonder R2 can make so much money with people like you in the game.
            Hahahaha no i just got more patience and in the long run will have more rewards then ppl like yourself

Comment

Demand for Soul Crystal Event

OH My Goodness , OUT with the Soul Crystal Event already….wasting big people time withholding it…Foolishness…

I WANT a Soul Crystal Event Before Month end please (today is October 5th) …This is OVER THREE (3) MONTHS and none has been released.

I zee your priority of opening new servers and apparently managing them…Now manage the rest. Send a Soul Crystal Event Please. Thank you.

Comment

To be more specific, a soul engraving event isnt needed as much as a soul crystal exchangee. Since one can easily get 500 soul crystals from dimensions, it is so easy to get massive stacks of soul crystals, but selling them for 1 gold each is stupid, espcially with how much gold people now need.

Comment

well player need Soul Crystal Event cause by doing that, it can reward u back more soul crystal + the Soul Crystal Exchange for More Gold Bag or Whips or other Item for event chest.
                  East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                  Character: Mage
                  Class: Knighthood
                  level: 80
                  Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                  Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

You guys should know by now that R2 works on frustration marketing. It is the same thing that airlines use.

They make you frustrated, annoy you, and basically make your life hell with little niggling things, to the point that you are willing to pay that little bit extra to get rid of it. That is how they make money.

Comment

Soul crystal (sc) is easy to come by,.. it'll take about a couple of months to max it that's for sure,
                      but the supply of soul crystals is definitely there.. Sylph atoll boss -> sylph loids -> exchange for sc packs (contains 1000 sc)
                      a gd supply of sc as well if you do a considerable multiple of 10 no. of circuit quests

Why am I not seeing any player proposing for a clothing synthesis blessing event,
                      where you get more fashion cores and luck charms for online rewards (for instance),
                      more exchanges for fashion cores and luck charms
                      and a better % success after each failure of clothing synthesis? (even with fashion cores)
                      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hesis-blessing

So there are other players lately not getting those exquisite mounts with insane stats? (+80, +100 and now +150?)
                      Clothing refinement is the way to go... and players that happen to have more clothes will get the edge here instead of
                      being left behind each and everytime a new mount is released in every event while only few lucky players get away with stat boost.
                      Last edited by Imonseph; 10-06-2015, 05:33 AM.
                      "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                      Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                      Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

soul crystal event MIA?

been several months since we've had a soul crystal event and was wondering if there is ever going to be one cause they are starting to take up decent inventory space

Comment

i hate to say it, but my hardly-played mage alt with a mia spouse is forced to remarry someone else just to get rid of excess items with little gold value. good thing i didn't pay for the cheapo $40 marriage. bad thing is that the ring was originally lvl4 & now back to lvl1 again, tho this "bad" thing could be considered good because we don't need to do MQ to raise satisfaction in order to get rid of the excess eternal hearts. so $40 for an unlimited dumpster of SCs, fate stones, etc. still cheaper than buying space & better rewards than selling or exchange for gold.

Comment

they have had several of the fashion events since the last SC event i want my freaking br from souls crystals but not using them till and event comes as far as people having max SC level nobody cares what you want to exchange them for we need it for event payout/BR

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                              All future events for Wartune will be posted here in the Wartune News & Events sub forum. Discussion of events prior to them arriving, or being posted here on the forum is not encouraged as they are subject to change.
                              If that iz true…then it iz criminal….If the tennetz of the game iz to give the commensurate Event every month and it'z being delayed because someone mentioned it in a post here…THAT iz absurd….Zo vvhen should it reach a point that disgruntled players should start accosting a frustrated gaming zyztem…get your acts together and ZERVE YOUR CUZTOMERZ PROPERLY….(Zoundz like a bunch of foolizhnezz to me)

Comment

SC exchange and related events

We have not had a SC or Soul event in quite some time does anyone know if there is going to be such a thing and when?

Comment

Working...
                                X