Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

soul engraving event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soul engraving event?

will there ever be soul engraving event

i dont care if there is a soul engraaving event because they arent giving soul seals back when engraving. However, the soul crystal exchange is much needed. Especially with the increases in gold usage lately

Comment

should be one in the next few days guys 1 every month

Comment

and since only newer players care about soul engraving, why not give rewards that newer players are far behind on? medallions/honor, insignia, kyanite, fate stones, skeleton keys, farm points,

Comment

ok…its the 23rd September and no Soul Engravement event…. iz there something uz players need to knovv?

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
            and since only newer players care about soul engraving, why not give rewards that newer players are far behind on? medallions/honor, insignia, kyanite, fate stones, skeleton keys, farm points,
            Players with soul seal unlocked still struggle with honor like me

But they really should make the rewards better for newer people cause currently it is not a good game for the new people at ALL.
            I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Fate stone. Soul Crystal and Whip Events.

Anybody know when those are coming back up?

i kinda want those. . and need.

Comment

All future events for Wartune will be posted here in the Wartune News & Events sub forum. Discussion of events prior to them arriving, or being posted here on the forum is not encouraged as they are subject to change.
                | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                | | | |

Comment

Yeah oke. but i have not seen any of those in MONTHS i think.

so was just wondering if they will ever re appear again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennink View Post

Ah. Yeah. I understand that feeling all right. They were very nice events when we had them.
                    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                    | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Dennink View Post

Just give it up if you still haven't maxed out your soul crystal, fate stone and mounts and isn't willing to pay absurd amounts of money to get there, you're not welcome in this game anymore. It's clear that all R2 want to do from the game from here on in is to milk their cash cows for as much as possible before shutting down, that's why all you see is events that revolve around sylphs and eduamons, because that's where the big money is everything else is either being nerfed to oblivion or dropped altogether. But best of luck to you on getting them to cater to the new and free players, I've long since given up and have moved on only logging in occasional to check in with friends still playing.

Comment

Mount whips are still on - they cycle every month.
                        Fate stones is easier to max now, after patch taking out resistance, leaving brutal edge alone.
                        And still leftover from compensation return, now that we're left to wonder what to do with those...
                        Soul engraving will still take awhile, but I won't bother the wait to lose the sense of progress on gem bonus.
                        "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                        Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                        Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

whip event tomorrow

Comment

With the new magic mounts, wasting whips on the normal training is not worth it any more. For a similar amount, you can get +5 to ALL stats (plus bonus, if any) as opposed to just 1 stat.

Comment

That depends on the mount level and the event rewards.

After a certain point, regular whip training is once again better, and once or twice a year, we get good rewards from basic whipping.

Comment

Working...
                              X