Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

soul engraving event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its been since August that they have had one.

Comment

Soul Engraving Events likely are NEVER coming back - and here's why

Like most of you, I have been hoarding soul crystals since August, when we had the last soul engraving event. Then, in September, Patch 5.0 was released.

While that patch has been discussed at length, one of the little-discussed features is the fact that soul crystals are now available for sale, from the arena shop.

You can now purchase 1 soul crystal for 2 insignia.

So, if the purchase of Soul Crystals is limited only by the number of insignia you have in your pack, I would guess that it means you'll not see a S.C. event ever again. Otherwise, it would be too easy to "game" the event.

I *really* hope I'm wrong on this, but with no S.C. event in months AND the fact you can buy S.C. from a shop, it seems very likely there won't ever be another event again.
      Last edited by Beesenitch; 10-20-2015, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Soul crystals have been sold in arena shop for many months ... I think since 4.0 started.

Comment

i just hope we get them
          And soon. . that would give me a nice BR increase.
          But we have not had quite a few events.
          Like fate stone. . Or card Hunt. would like those aswel.

Comment

If people really want soul crystals then they can do circuits which give 200 per 10 circuits and at 50/100/150 give 500 per and for 200 circuits gives 3000. A total of 6900 or there abouts per week. Also they give away soul crystals in all monthly events, most of which I sell.
            Fate stones is also a serious problem, given out - but most of us no longer need.
            Last edited by daft48eddiex; 10-21-2015, 09:10 AM.

Comment

There was a huge gap in SC events this time last year. My server started in September. The first SC event we had was 20 December. So don't give up on it quite yet.
              Gremlin
              Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

Chance of getting Soul crystal or Fate stone events? ? ?

Hey.

i was wondering.

How big of a chance is there of us getting another Soul crystal Soul seal or Fate stone Beads or Tenacity marks events ?

can't remember the last time we had any of those.
                Must have been MONTHS.

Anybody any ideas.

Comment

the odds of having a soul crystal event are pretty low. seeing as how its extremely easy to get soul crystals now. doing guild battle (3x a week) should yield plenty of insignia, which can be used in the exchange tab for soul crystals. also, if you do dimensions daily, the chests randomly contain 500 soul crystals, along with them as a possible sacrifice reward, and then sylph crystalloids can be exchanged for them, along with them being a reward for circuit quests. soul crystals are becoming a common reward for hot events also. so i wouldnt really expect to have an exchange. this is wartune though, so you never know. its possible they will decide to have one. in my opinion, you need to think if it would be better to use them without an event, and get that instant gain, or hold onto them indefinitely and hope for an event.

Comment

yeah but you could get s.c. from insignia's for as long as i can remember.
                    so that's not really a reason to stop giving events.

Think more along the line of most cashers got max soul stuff so they don't need events.
                    atleast on the what older servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennink View Post
                      yeah but you could get s.c. from insignia's for as long as i can remember.
                      so that's not really a reason to stop giving events.

Think more along the line of most cashers got max soul stuff so they don't need events.
                      atleast on the what older servers.
                      Maybe they invent 3rd level of Soul Crystals ... but there is still need something to deal with those lvl 1 and lvl 2 accumulated, marriage tree is not enough ...

Comment

Working...
                      X