Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

is blessing wheel still useful to you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is blessing wheel still useful to you?

I personally forgot to bless quite often & don't seem to feel much difference any more. Is it just me?
    Yes, I use it every day
    73.33%
    No, I don't use it any more
    6.67%
    Sometimes, when I need to do something challenging
    13.33%
    Never, it's waste of kyanite
    6.67%

For established players, the boost is small enough that it's more of a statistical bonus - you won't really notice it in any individual attack. But there's also not that many uses for kyanite once you reach max on the techs, so no reason not to spin it unless you are still working on those, in which case only spinning up for important events may be smart.

Comment

wheel gives me around 80k br or so, i also have around 4 million kyanite. Not really "need" it, but makes things a little easier.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

LOL glad it's not just me. now the game is so vast & time consuming that i forgot it on most days & still don't notice it until i couldn't claim event rewards. i stopped plundering some 18 months ago & now there's no more daily tree harvest (well...1 harvest every 2-3 days maybe) so only got kyanite from Spire chests. my troop techs are still lvl40 or lower (except for ATK). some 1+ years ago i felt like troops were useless & didn't upgrade them. other than that, my techs are maxed.

Comment

Working...
        X