Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

synthesizing Adv Sepulcrum from regular Sepulcrum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• synthesizing Adv Sepulcrum from regular Sepulcrum

I am told that making adv sep from normal sep is coming. Does anyone have any information on this? and what will the ratio be. how many normal for an advanced?

thats some intresting info that u heard but pretty sure if that will happen u will have to wait till it gets on test servers to get that info
    Character Name: Chris1909
    Class: Mage
    Server: US West

Comment

I was hoping for such an event due to the fact we won't get adv sep from sylph arena anymore. Were you told about adv mahra from normal mahra as well ?:P

Comment

Interesting...
        "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
        Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
        Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Don't know where you heard that, but it sounds very unlikely. We never got a soul crystal->soul seal conversion, or a fate stone->bead of influence. Although there have been several runestones->mystery runestone, so I can't completely rule it out.

Comment

Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
            thats some intresting info that u heard but pretty sure if that will happen u will have to wait till it gets on test servers to get that info
            If it will be implemented as an event, it can pass tests servers as recent event changes.

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
              If it will be implemented as an event, it can pass tests servers as recent event changes.
              sure if it's in an event but if it's in blacksmith thend when it comes out u can see it on test server first

Nevertheless will have 2 wait n c
              Character Name: Chris1909
              Class: Mage
              Server: US West

Comment

Don't see it coming yet tbh, it's not even 1 year that adv sep/mahra are out, it's too soon.

Comment

they prolly drop it like SSs so we don't need to worry about it any more

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    I was hoping for such an event due to the fact we won't get adv sep from sylph arena anymore. Were you told about adv mahra from normal mahra as well ?:P
                    Is this true? They are taking adv sep out of sylph arena? Hope not but if so u know when?

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                      Is this true? They are taking adv sep out of sylph arena? Hope not but if so u know when?
                      this thursday (tomorrow) for some servers, next week for the rest of the servers. Now it depends on what server you are , check the maintenace thread to see the servers

p.s. since the patch didnt come yet , no info is 100%, but I strongly believe it is true , we should have a confirmation tomorrow from the test servers players
                      Last edited by Draggyy; 09-09-2015, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X