AFK Dimensions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK Dimensions

To be competitive you NEED to do dimensions, there is a big difference with 700 res reduction against 2000, or 1000 dark res vs 2400 (having same lvl crystals).

But not all of us have 2 hours or maybe more to spare doing dimensions. Some of us work, have famlys, life, etc. And wartune takes more of our time every new patch.

Can you R2 add a blitz option??? (Could be base on VIP lvl, or something else)

Like this:

- You must beat a hole dimension of the grade you want to blitz first. (only one time)
    -you can blitz up to: 1 full dimension a day if basic, int or advance, but only half of an expert dimension.
    - You use 3000 "steps" for blitzing this way.
    -you get only tower rewards when blitzing, but only 1 card draw per floor. (u get them random like when blitzing crypt, u see all of them in a box)
    -takes 5 min for a basic, 10 for an int, 20 for an advance and 1 hour for an expert (the 15 floors)

TY, hope people can support this idea.
    Last edited by Anubi0s; 09-09-2015, 12:01 AM.

i wished they allow us to blitz MPDs & AB, mines, etc. & allow afk mode for arena, wb, spire, etc.

Comment

if they keep adding new stuff, for which we need tons of hours daily, more people will get bored and stop playing. I used to spend a little cash in the game, but now I dont like spending so many hours, so I stopped spending money and I just do anything that I can AFK and thats all

So I completely agree with your idea. I stopped doing dimensions because I dont have that much time

Comment

dimentions only take around an hour at most ........ canclear 25 lvls of an exspert ina an hour..... people really are just getting lazyer

Comment

I do not think that people getting more lazy, is just that patch after patch you need to do more things than before to be or stay competitive.. if you add all that time together and you have a decent lvl 80 toon.. is like you work :P
          I do not have anything against players that are so long connected, when I have the time I do it too.. but usually people have life outside games, and when the game that you like and you really want to play start to feel like a job and stress you... the meaning of play for fun, is lost.
          I aggree with most of people that ask for reducing the time for boring staff that you have to do so be able to have time to do things that enjoy most.

Comment

I support matey's idea *points up there* blitzing would be handy in dims.

I think they nerfed the drop rate of expert and advanced dims, but luckily the ones i get (i.e. water & wind) are the ones i need mainly
            Wartune
            IGN: Decima
            Guild: Elysium
            Server: S5 (Europe)
            Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
            IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
            Server : 59 (Europe)
            Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

I OPPOSE the idea

the notion of spending makes u perfectly OP

this is the only way that is obtainable by not spending cash to get even with heavy cashier ( which most of them is lazy )

Now as it is

Its perfectly balance in the sense

Spending vs Playing time make balancing

U nid to play and spend in order to substain urself

NOT just spend = 1 button click I WIN BBQWTF U ARE DIE

Comment

Got so many ppl complaining that this is a cash to play game

they give u the option to get even

And that even got complained

So Are u ppl here that agreed think it should be unbalanced ?

Comment

I fully point my finger @ anybody to agreed and laugh

FOOLISH MORTAL

ur brain are not even working correctly

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
                    I fully point my finger @ anybody to agreed and laugh

FOOLISH MORTAL

ur brain are not even working correctly
                    You can laugh all you want, i really don't fancy spending an hour of my day in dims daily...
                    Wartune
                    IGN: Decima
                    Guild: Elysium
                    Server: S5 (Europe)
                    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                    Server : 59 (Europe)
                    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

U already spend at least 1 min of ur life reading the post

so I cannot figure out if u can read forum u cannot do dimension ?

What kind of **** logic is that ?

Comment

well, some people use bots, some people pay others to run it for them, the point here is to make wartune consume less time. Its not suposed to be a full time job.

Comment

if you dont care to do dimensions, that is your choice, everyone has choices, and with each choice there are consequences. Stop complaining about too much content, there is an equal amount of people that complain about not enough content, again is all about choice, choose wisely grasshopper, for when you take the pebble from my hand, is time for you to go....

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                            well, some people use bots, some people pay others to run it for them, the point here is to make wartune consume less time. Its not suposed to be a full time job.
                            You're not forced to do anything if you don't enjoy it, there has to be a difference between who play the game and who just cash without playin, dimension is a good way to make cash fairly useless if you don't play. Every online game i played made those that played more stronger and i've never seen anyone complain about that other than in wartune, kinda weird tbh.

Comment

ppl have to stop being greedy and keep changing and screwing up with gameplay

a few weeks ago somebody asked for a unlimited resistance crystal event

guess now everybody enjoy a 5 mins or 15 mins fight in battleground now right ??

REMEMBER WHAT U ASKED FOR

SOMETIMES IT SCREWS U UP EVEN MORE AND IN THAT SENSE

U FREAKING SCREW ALL OF US WITH U !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X