Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Curious about the new MP limit and Nightmare Dungeons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about the new MP limit and Nightmare Dungeons

Alright thought I would get opinions on the new limits for the MP's and the Nightmare Dungeons. I've only done the Void MP on Nightmare but I have to say I was not impressed at all. Silly me I went into this thinking "yea the rewards will rock and I'll get so much exp doing this!" Used my lvl 1 exp scroll, had the 10% friend bonus and got maybe 56k exp for the dungeon and the rewards? Don't get me started on the rewards. I was disappointed to say the least. The only thing different was the lvl 40 epic stones that were placed in the dungeon. No increase in the rewards or anything. I heard one player say they got a crypt key in the Nightmare Void they did. I got 2 soul crystals when I completed it. Haven't tried the BL on Nightmare yet and my hopes are the exp rewards at least will be better. Anyone able to confirm that? And what about the rewards? Still the same except the the few 40 epic stones we get?

What I really don't like is you pretty much have to be around the mid 40s to complete the nightmare Void dungeon and by then you can do the Badlands and get more exp. I'm assuming you have to be around 50 or so for the nightmare badlands which prolly won't be too bad since GoD is a pain from what I hear. Frankly the nightmare versions should have more exp and better rewards for the upped difficulty. Maybe I'm wrong though. Any comments?
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

the only thing nightmare offers is epic shards. No increased exp

Comment

What does epic shards do?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Seldreig View Post
        the only thing nightmare offers is epic shards. No increased exp
        I thought as much. Increased difficulty and no rewards worth getting per se. 2-3 epic shards per run just aren't worth it tbh. 40 shards per 40 epic gear...that's what 320 shards for the full set. That's about 100 Nightmare runs (yea I know you can buy them with guild wealth but its what 100k gold per shard?) so that's a month of MP'ing to have enough to complete the lvl 40 epic gear. Well I suppose not much worse then the normal gear...
        Last edited by Barbarossa; 11-18-2012, 04:43 PM.
        Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          What does epic shards do?
          You need 40 of them for each epic piece...along with the original lvl 40 item and 4 of something that cost 400 insigs per piece in the arena. Well maybe not the 4 things for the trinkets. I'll have to look to find out for certain.
          Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
            I thought as much. Increased difficulty and no rewards worth getting per se. 2-3 epic shards per run just aren't worth it tbh. 40 shards per 40 epic gear...that's what 320 shards for the full set. That's about 100 Nightmare runs (yea I know you can buy them with guild wealth but its what 100k gold per shard?) so that's about 3 and a half months of MP'ing to have enough to complete the lvl 40 epic gear. I'm sure in the 3 months that I'm doing MP runs I won't lvl at all...surely I won't be lvl 60-70 by then...so retarded.
            its actually 50 stone per set..that's 200 stones.

refer to by post on why it's not worth it.
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ERS-BEWARE!%29
            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
              its actually 50 stone per set..that's 200 stones.

refer to by post on why it's not worth it.
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ERS-BEWARE!%29
              Yes sir you are correct in that. My math is off today apparently.
              Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                Alright thought I would get opinions on the new limits for the MP's and the Nightmare Dungeons. I've only done the Void MP on Nightmare but I have to say I was not impressed at all. Silly me I went into this thinking "yea the rewards will rock and I'll get so much exp doing this!" Used my lvl 1 exp scroll, had the 10% friend bonus and got maybe 56k exp for the dungeon and the rewards? Don't get me started on the rewards. I was disappointed to say the least. The only thing different was the lvl 40 epic stones that were placed in the dungeon. No increase in the rewards or anything. I heard one player say they got a crypt key in the Nightmare Void they did. I got 2 soul crystals when I completed it. Haven't tried the BL on Nightmare yet and my hopes are the exp rewards at least will be better. Anyone able to confirm that? And what about the rewards? Still the same except the the few 40 epic stones we get?

What I really don't like is you pretty much have to be around the mid 40s to complete the nightmare Void dungeon and by then you can do the Badlands and get more exp. I'm assuming you have to be around 50 or so for the nightmare badlands which prolly won't be too bad since GoD is a pain from what I hear. Frankly the nightmare versions should have more exp and better rewards for the upped difficulty. Maybe I'm wrong though. Any comments?
                Base on your luck. I got crypt keys in extra maps and 1 of my friends get his hand on Socketing Rod. Shadow Crystal increased i get about 3-4 shadow crystal from the dropping. Again if the systems nice to you or your luck above meter (well if Lady Luck always smile beside you). Regarding for exp imma VIP lvl.3 so i got 70% extra on my exp. Plus i used 100% exp scroll buff. Plus imma doing it with my friends on my friendlist give me +3 on that love icon (that give 10% extra). And at the end of my play i get 380k exp per run.
                "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
                MiladyHime
                Archer
                [S40] Badlands
                Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

Working...
                X