Divinity Soul

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divinity Soul

I have a questin, i dont get enough divnity souls per month so I just want to be sure I'm not missing anything, is there any event or place where you can obtain divinity souls?
    Karac
    Archer
    S25 - Buradoth's Grave
    CAIN Guild
    1.4M BR

sylph expedition > or spend > or recharge events > or wild shop
    Character Name: Chris1909
    Class: Mage
    Server: US West

Comment

Sylph expedition is the only source for free player, recharge event are good if you're a light casher (2500 balens and you get quite a bit of gems with the consecutive recharge event going on right now), i'd say it's not worth it buy them from wild shop unless you are really really low (like if you're running around with a sylph with lvl 2 pet gem then yeah if you got bb buy some lvl 2/3s, they're fairly cheap).

Comment

Thank you!
        Karac
        Archer
        S25 - Buradoth's Grave
        CAIN Guild
        1.4M BR

Comment

I think if you have enough bbs, and don't need to spend them on other things, pick up the cheaper div souls from wilds shop when you can. They're one of the best buys, since you have virtually no other source for them. The high level ones get expensive, but you can pick up level 1 or 2 for very cheap, especially if you get the mystery stone-paired price.

Comment

They are one of the hardest things to get in the numbers you need them.

Comment

- expedition, kill at least lvl20 to get a divinity soul chest everyday
              - wild shop, buy only the offer 1divinity soul lvl1 for 10bb. remember to refresh often.
              - in a previous box exchange, there was 10boxes for 10divinity souls lvl2. i got 20 of them.
              - online rewards, sometimes gives a lvl1, lvl2 lvl3 lvl4 divinity souls each day.

Comment

thank you Lynn!
                Karac
                Archer
                S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                CAIN Guild
                1.4M BR

Comment

Working...
                X