legendary Equipment: Shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legendary Equipment: Shards

Why are these only avalible in the arena shop ? which is a PVP environment when they are for upgading PVE equipment.
    Wouldn't it make more sense for them to be avalible in;
    -the the crypt shop (a PVE environment),
    -the shop for vouchers (where every type of player can get at them)
    -findable from solo or multiplayer dungeons (solo rather than multiplayer as you allready have a legendary component from the multiplayer)
    -guild shops

Originally posted by R23072089 View Post
    Why are these only avalible in the arena shop ? which is a PVP environment when they are for upgading PVE equipment.
    Wouldn't it make more sense for them to be avalible in;
    -the the crypt shop (a PVE environment),
    -the shop for vouchers (where every type of player can get at them)
    -findable from solo or multiplayer dungeons (solo rather than multiplayer as you allready have a legendary component from the multiplayer)
    -guild shops
    Click image for larger version

Name:	crypt items.png
Views:	1
Size:	255.8 KB
ID:	1662462

the crypt shop has trinkets and rings
    the shop for vouchers is made so all players will not buy
    these items are for the 40+ and can only be unlocked by 40+ if ur not 40+ u can't unlock it
    solo or MPD is something in which u can get easily

the reason in arena shop is cause players will be hesitant on spending insignia while they can use it to get PVP equipment
    thats why there is an unreasonable amount of insignia on it

and u need 5 of them each to complete so its a bit more harder

the harder it is the more players will try
    harder = more fun
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

The crypt shop also has the parts required for constructing epic PVE gear which you can also find on MPD if your lucky

so if you are a dedicated PVE player and aren't interested in the PVP side of the game you are penalised some more it's bad enough getting the epic gear if you are a PVE player

dedicated PVE player (only after PVE gear)
      Must run MPD to attempt to get 1: crytaloids (and are not droped in multiples and you need loads),
      2: epic component parts (if your lucky)
      3: epic equipment (if your very lucky, but even if you do it probably won't be for your class)
      with no guarantee of getting any of those
      Must run Crypt to get rings and trinkets and epic component parts (probably 3-4 parts)
      Must run SPD in attempt to get some more crytaloids (and are not droped in multiples and you need loads)
      gets nothing if they lose
      most common level for full level 40 gear level 50

dedicated PVP player (only after PVP gear)
      Must run battle grounds for honour and insignia (both aquired in significant quantites) for PVP equipment
      Optional my run group arena for more insignia
      gets insignia (and honour in battlegrounds) even if they lose
      Must run crypt for rings and trinkets
      most common level for compleate level 35 gear level 35 and for compleate level 45 gear level 45

and everyone knows the PVP gear is superior to the PVP gear yet it is much easier to get

the arena shop is for PVP stuff brought with insignia gained from doing PVP stuff, the shards should not be in here and there are plenty of other places to put them

Comment

Working...
      X