• Imonseph
    replied
    Isn't this game amazing?
    Hope you guys having fun

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
    So because useless kitty club is free, the patch isn't that bad?

Sylph arena was ruined and resistance that practically whole post-class advancement game is built around no longer works at all. It's not just the bugs, the changes made were objectively horrible.
    Agree about sylph arena, so horrible now. No strategy whatsoever, just click the button and hope for the best.

Resistance now is the way it should have been all along. But of course they gave us the stupidly broken version for months, which let everyone get a lot farther in places that are now way harder or impossible, so they have taken stuff away from us. R2/PC never seems to learn this lesson: customers are happier when you gradually give them more stuff and get really upset if you take away things, even if you shouldn't have given them out in the first place.

I'm actually happy with purgatory, since I can blitz to 29, then just reset it and save the 5 mins it used to take to afk 30, but anyone who is stuck on 18 or below right now is never going to get past it. I doubt I could at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Shiva_
    replied
    I agree with Chris, its not all that bad.

Sylph skills for free, more gold with kitten club, getting a lot of sepl from sky trail, eud arena not a lot of rewards but its for free.

Did yesterday EF Hell, and yes it was Hell, our team didnt make it on first boss,

But then i did Ef nm today, and that was so much easier, and also gives 20 divine energy after first boss, so thats fine by me
    Those other shards you get from card draw out of EF Hell, that can wait, no way near to make red gear on that.

Leave a comment:

• R212396167
    replied
    Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
    If u haven't figured it out by now the kitty club is free

Yall just keep saying how bad the patch is and yea it has some bug but overall not that bad, especially if ur a free player.
    So because useless kitty club is free, the patch isn't that bad?

Sylph arena was ruined and resistance that practically whole post-class advancement game is built around no longer works at all. It's not just the bugs, the changes made were objectively horrible.

Leave a comment:

• Beesenitch
    replied
    via Imgflip Meme Maker

Leave a comment:

• Mudokon
    replied
    they should make patches like expansion packs, pay to recieve, i for 1 wouldnt of even bothered past sylphs because as all gamers know any game that introduces resistance to it , just signed their own death warrant. it doesnt work in any game has never worked and will never work.

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    nvm just ignore this
    Attached Files
    Last edited by princestewii; 09-16-2015, 09:24 PM. Reason: noticed something

Leave a comment:

• chris1909
    replied
    If u haven't figured it out by now the kitty club is free

Yall just keep saying how bad the patch is and yea it has some bug but overall not that bad, especially if ur a free player.

Leave a comment:

• R212396167
    replied
    Originally posted by Yamaneko123 View Post
    All is messed up again. Losing points in sylph arena where you can not select opponent team?
    Matching is broken as in normal arena which makes it lost event. Too many items and things to do.
    Too many events that are click -> wait -> result. I am more and more lost after each new patch. Maybe it is time to try another game.
    Yep, literally everything about this patch is freaking awful. I wish they'd just revert to a previous, less awful version of the game.

Leave a comment:

• Yamaneko123
    replied
    All is messed up again. Losing points in sylph arena where you can not select opponent team?
    Matching is broken as in normal arena which makes it lost event. Too many items and things to do.
    Too many events that are click -> wait -> result. I am more and more lost after each new patch. Maybe it is time to try another game.

Leave a comment:

• Mudokon
    replied
    All i can say is this patch is utter garbage

this game is supposed to be 18+ but its got so baby kiddified now it more like aimed at 5 year olds.

kitty club? cmon this is sposed to be a strategy game take that **** and shove it back in facebook game you stole it from along with farmville **** too.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    Think they reset daily, read somewhere reset at 5am. Might be mistaked tho, lemme know if they stick around.
    Pfft, I'm not gonna drop 5k bb on it unless I know they stick around forever lol

Leave a comment:

• xrycek
    replied
    Also I'm really hoping they give us an evening eud arena. I was able to play it today on my day off, but thats a pretty good amount of eud stuff to lose out on 5x a week just because they put it at a terrible time of day.

Leave a comment:

• Elwray88
    replied
    no idea what they add but pvp sucks, world boss sucks ( cant use bubble) what next?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X