X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SlowPlay
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    any idea if auspicious cats stick around? or do they reset daily or something?
    Think they reset daily, read somewhere reset at 5am. Might be mistaked tho, lemme know if they stick around.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    any idea if auspicious cats stick around? or do they reset daily or something?

Leave a comment:

• demoniced
    replied
    love this patch so so much .. think its the best ever ..

now every part is

click bore bore watch bore bore .. aaaah .. click again .. bore bore watch movie bore bore .. oh i missed 1 sec for next useless click .. darn wasted time

only thing left to do is to fix typo that calls mindless clicking a game ..

Leave a comment:

• rescueyou
    replied
    Just to ask about gem transposer situation...wasnt it we get formulas free according to lvl? Now there is no way to buy them from shop cause they gone but still in blacksmith panel there are only those who i had before the patch..and its just one type others are still lvl4?!

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Is it just me, or is the "new" skytrail lame as hell?

I like the sepulcrum ofc, but i was like ***.....

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
    Not so much nerfed as rendered nonexistent it seems.
    Not really, it's just a lot more minimal... did several duels with teammate, with 15k dark res attacks were doing 100-150k, and with 10k dark res it jumped to 200-300k, so would need a lot of res to get a big decrease in damage.

Leave a comment:

• R212396167
    replied
    Originally posted by Pharms4Life View Post
    is it just me or the resistance was nerfed?
    Not so much nerfed as rendered nonexistent it seems.

Leave a comment:

• xrycek
    replied
    Its one thing to -add- harder stuff, but to change things in a way that makes existing stuff harder....do they even care how this screws over low/middle br's? If you were close to beating it, hope you pushed through and beat purg maze before patch so you can blitz 29 every day because it looks like hell now. I'll just have to pray this hasnt changed my NR runs from being "guaranteed first boss, real close on the 2nd boss" to "ahahahahahaha **** you".

Leave a comment:

• KrustyRO9400
    replied
    They changed res, with over 8k dark res and 450k+ hp cant kill dark or light boss in nara, with an account 1kkbr hardly can kill 30 necro, with 1.6kk+ br cant kill 30 purga... they changed dmg in all catacombs, tara,narra,in sylph attol boss with 8k+ electro res cant stand 2 hits from boss. Lv 65 hell mpd first boss hit me with over 250k dmg, eudaemon bounty increased dmg too....so either they want all of us to cash 1mil $ to get 10kk br, or idk what they whant. Idk at what they thinked when they did this patch.

Leave a comment:

• xrycek
    replied
    lvl 10 dragon bow master here, still only have the same synth formulas i had before patch

Leave a comment:

• sivashan
    replied
    Originally Posted by sivashan
    Hi is it true that we don't need gem transposers anymore?
    And that for a lvl 80 player all gem synthesis formulas are unlocked upto lvl 12?
    Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
    it is true all were unclocked
    Hi I am a lvl 8 Sacred dragon ranger but for me only the synthesis formulas I had earlier stayed.
    Nothing new unlocked.

Leave a comment:

• sivashan
    replied
    Originally posted by Elwray88 View Post
    how u add cats on your kitten club?
    U place furniture cats will come by themselves
    Depending on the quality of ur furniture different level cats will come.

Leave a comment:

• Elwray88
    replied
    how u add cats on your kitten club?

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    are you sure? I attacked someone with 13 k res to my sylph and I dealt +54%, i had no will crystal
    Tested it on wb which doesn't have res red, it said i was reducing damage by 62% (which also mean no survive on wb for knights T_T)

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    12k res now is around 62% damage reduction, pve gonna be fun.
    are you sure? I attacked someone with 13 k res to my sylph and I dealt +54%, i had no will crystal

Leave a comment:

Working...
X