Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

patch 5.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    I understood that you have to choose between them .

The only answer I got is that you can't see the damage reduction for the resistance anymore which I hope is not intentional. If that is the case we'll have to do our own testings until we find the new max for it....
    Easy to test, it say the % on the damage done now.

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
      Im guessing one or the other, though obviously praying for both

Looks VERY easy unless that guy was being carried but it didn't look like it, and I gotta say, that loot is just about perfect. Stoves are the bottleneck, and if forced to choose I'd definitely do TT one week out of the month, perhaps two if I can finish NR any time soon and hammers/stoves get even more out of balance (atm I have ~700 hammers and ~200 stoves but need 2k+).

So...how's res looking? The numbers are bigger but how have the calculations changed?
      With Purgatory dropping good amounts of stoves/hammers daily, and those Hell mode MPs giving some seemingly good diversity in ways of getting stoves, narrandera might become obsolete pretty fast. lol. Biggest issue after all this will likely be gold as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        With Purgatory dropping good amounts of stoves/hammers daily
        Source? Also narradera still give more stithy (even if really just few more).

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          Source? Also narradera still give more stithy (even if really just few more).
          source: a couple of players posted the pictures with their rewards in purgatory, 225 stoves/95 hammers/3.4m gold from 29 levels of purgatory (no keys used)

Comment

source: a couple of players posted the pictures with their rewards in purgatory, 225 stoves/95 hammers/3.4m gold from 29 levels of purgatory (no keys used)
            That sounds pretty good.
            ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
            Server: S444 Silent Arena
            Char: Knight
            Lvl: 80
            Br: 6m and crowing.
            Main Sylph: Arise
            Guard: Oracle

Comment

Ok found one but with lower amount of stove/hammer, tho kinda sucks that it doesn't drop moon dust anymore need like 1.5k still

Comment

Ok found one but with lower amount of stove/hammer, tho kinda sucks that it doesn't drop moon dust anymore need like 1.5k still
                Atleast you wont have the squishy people begging you much for a carry in NR for hammers
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                  Question;
                  is this random (aka use this option and it randomly forgets a skill)
                  or can you select a specific skills/passive and then use this option, so it only forgets that skill?
                  U can choose which one u want to delete

See pic on first page just remember to delete a skill b4 u try to learn one if u don't have a slot open
                  Character Name: Chris1909
                  Class: Mage
                  Server: US West

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                    Atleast you wont have the squishy people begging you much for a carry in NR for hammers
                    Well that's actually good ^^ Spend 1h and a half yesterday night helping narradera...

Comment

Well that's actually good ^^ Spend 1h and a half yesterday night helping narradera...
                      you will now have to spend that time daily in ef hell :P

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                        About that, someone did hell mode already? How hard is it?
                        Last edited by SlowPlay; 09-10-2015, 11:30 AM.

Comment

any info if WB size will be increased? Will need lots of gold for forging

Comment

Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
                            in this video, minute 2.28, we see a cooldown 8hours, to learn a skill for free.
                            for example, i can "learn for free" the orange hecate passive (saving 1k bb). if no empty slots, it will random replace another skill. if i'm not happy, i can change it again for free after 8hours. all this without using any bb.
                            i can use bb only to remove a skill (300bb) or to learn a skill when cooldown still active, paying the original price of the skill (395~15000 balens)
                            is it correct?

Comment

any info if WB size will be increased? Will need lots of gold for forging
                              seems that the new cat's garden will be a great source of gold, enough to do holy forge, buying coordinates and even kid's skills. so maybe we can afford to lose our daily DI recovery.
                              the problem will be to save 5k bb to buy a cat. or 25k bb to buy 5 cats.

Comment

solution: cross server mpd , want help? go and click on the big round circle in the room

Comment

Working...
                                X