Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

patch 5.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sivashan View Post
    Electro and Wind sylphs have the best natural resistances.
    And no more negative resistance nice.
    not sure why fire and water have weaker resistance though

Comment

Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
      Sylph Res changes

[ATTACH=CONFIG]149268[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]149269[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]149270[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]149271[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]149272[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]149273[/ATTACH]
      LIGHT ___ def (total res) 1825 ___ other's def (total res of others against light) 1265 ___ difference 1825-1265= 560
      DARK ___ def (total res) 1825 ___ other's def (total res of others against dark) 1265 ___ difference 1825-1265= 560
      WIND ___ def (total res) 2445 ___ other's def (total res of others against wind) 2275 ___ difference 2445-2275= 170
      ELECTRO ___ def (total res) 2445 ___ other's def (total res of others against electro) 2455 ___ difference 2445-2455= -10
      FIRE ___ def (total res) 1635 ___ other's def (total res of others against fire) 2185 ___ difference 1635-2185= -550
      WATER ___ def (total res) 1635 ___ other's def (total res of others against water) 2365 ___ difference 1635-2365= -730

dark/light still best sylphs. 3rd place for wind, 4th electro, 5th fire, 6th water (but water can heal).
      sylph arena and expedition will be different, wind and electro could be best sylphs to put in front in expedition.
      maybe all this is negligible for normal fights.
      Last edited by Lynn87; 09-11-2015, 09:45 AM.

Comment

we still have summon in DT?

what drop?

Comment

On the sylph skills panel, what's the cool down timer under the Learn Skill button for?

Comment

what are u asking here??

Could you please highly the res summary?? What show the stats in the rez section? ?

What's the % of DR? I don't know what ur referring DR too, so please explain.
            sorry was in a rush & didn't say it right.

i meant, could u plz mouse over the RES number to find out the DR percentage?

is it still 100 RES to 12% DR?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post

I asked the same thing and it seems that it doesn't show anymore, however it cant be 12% for every 100 anymore, maybe for 1k who knows. However you can see the % of damage dealt now which will help us figure it out, so maybe someone will test it out and post the results

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post

If u read alll the other posts after that u wouldnt had to ask this again cuze others clarified what u wanted and i told them nothing shows now
                Character Name: Chris1909
                Class: Mage
                Server: US West

Comment

Like the new fonts and such, especially the crit font... maybe no more crit lag clouds?

I like the old system tho with showing how much dmg it reduces, now I gotta reverse the math in my head to count out the real dmg xD

Comment

If u read alll the other posts after that u wouldnt had to ask this again cuze others clarified what u wanted and i told them nothing shows now
                    ok thanks.

Comment

• enjoy ef hell mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Itmt5NliQ

Comment

• Horns

Click image for larger version

Name:	horns.png
Views:	1
Size:	220.2 KB
ID:	1716950
                        Last edited by chris1909; 09-11-2015, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                          Do you know, what br they have? and res?
                          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                          Server: S444 Silent Arena
                          Char: Knight
                          Lvl: 80
                          Br: 6m and crowing.
                          Main Sylph: Arise
                          Guard: Oracle

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
                            Do you know, what br they have? and res?
                            Mage with 1.1m br should be around 3.5m br or so, would like to know what card draw give tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                              Mage with 1.1m br should be around 3.5m br or so, would like to know what card draw give tbh.
                              it the other item as seen on first page i hear u can draw between 20 or 40 a card

Comment

• really bad designed: 3 boss in same spot, only 1 life bar.. it remember me a bug in spire. even if in same spot, seems that we need multi-target skills
                                res needed are wind, electro, fire, and the res of your chaosed teammate. if your teammate has dark/light sylph, well, good luck, the only res not needed is water

Comment

Working...
                                X