patch 5.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
    Do you know, what br they have? and res?
    created an account there so I can answer, when I got in they had the following:

chillin 3.35 m br
    colette 2.59 m br
    roguewidow 2.23 m br

Comment

• Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
      Horns
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]149328[/ATTACH]
      "Used to upgrade level of Fate Guardian-" does that mean it gives fate stones? Better to use up all horns before patch?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lynn87 View Post
        really bad designed: 3 boss in same spot, only 1 life bar.. it remember me a bug in spire. even if in same spot, seems that we need multi-target skills
        res needed are wind, electro, fire, and the res of your chaosed teammate. if your teammate has dark/light sylph, well, good luck, the only res not needed is water
        Everyone with fire pet solve the problem

Comment

• any got info on euda arena? kinda intrested on loot from that.
          Kabam -57 Archer
          Kabam -67 Knight
          Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

• Kid Arena

Click image for larger version

Name:	kid arena.png
Views:	1
Size:	659.4 KB
ID:	1716949
            Character Name: Chris1909
            Class: Mage
            Server: US West

Comment

• Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
              Horns
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]149328[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Originally posted by R233553098 View Post
                Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
                They removed the image because it has [Insert name not to be spoken on forums] in it. Its a change that will happen to heaven horns is all
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• Basically if you're going for sep from horn keep them for after patch, they have 100% chance to drop 2 sep each horn.

Comment

• I see lots of sepulcrum chances post-patch.. what about mahra?

tyvm chris for the info.

Comment

• Originally posted by cody6051 View Post
                      I see lots of sepulcrum chances post-patch.. what about mahra?

tyvm chris for the info.
                      yw and dont think mahra is changing cuze we got farm
                      Character Name: Chris1909
                      Class: Mage
                      Server: US West

Comment

• Originally posted by cody6051 View Post
                        I see lots of sepulcrum chances post-patch.. what about mahra?

tyvm chris for the info.
                        Just farming goats gives me all the mahra I need, its crums that are the problem (unless you want to do cqs or endlessly grind mobs in dimensions). Going to miss the adv crums from sylph arena though. Also have to see how my sylph enchant items look after an event cycle or two, since the weekly "reward" looks like less enchant packs than we get now from weekly B + 7x daily (not that I have nearly enough blessings/gifts anyway) .
                        Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

• Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
                          Horns

[ATTACH=CONFIG]149342[/ATTACH]
                          Do they give all 3 items (2 Sylph Sepulcrums, 2 Star Sands, 20 Will Crystal Shards) for each horn, or 1 of the 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                            Basically if you're going for sep from horn keep them for after patch, they have 100% chance to drop 2 sep each horn.
                            Do they give all 3 items (2 Sylph Sepulcrums, 2 Star Sands, 20 Will Crystal Shards) for each horn, or 1 of the 3?

Comment

• Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                              Just farming goats gives me all the mahra I need, its crums that are the problem (unless you want to do cqs or endlessly grind mobs in dimensions). Going to miss the adv crums from sylph arena though. Also have to see how my sylph enchant items look after an event cycle or two, since the weekly "reward" looks like less enchant packs than we get now from weekly B + 7x daily (not that I have nearly enough blessings/gifts anyway) .
                              Sky Trail gives a decent amount of sepulcrums... 20 per explore (random), 200 per completed element stage and 400 as the level clearance rewards (for level 2, not sure if it was the same for 1). Unfortunately, there's also a HUGE amount of star tears and star tear shards - shards can't be sold, they have to be synthesized to star tears for 200K which can then be sold for 1K. Or, you can stockpile them and spend the balens we don't get anymore for storage space... oops, that's already maxed... hmm.
                              Knight - 45 mil BR
                              100% FREE player

Comment

• Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                                I just used one as a test, and yes, you get all 3 items
                                Knight - 45 mil BR
                                100% FREE player

Comment

Working...
                                X