Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SmuttyRebel View Post
    I just used one as a test, and yes, you get all 3 items
    I heard that we won't get heaven horns anymore. Why did they bother to change rewards then? something doesn't add up unless what i've heard is wrong.

p.s. if you dont mind being kicked from the guild, you can send what you don't want in mail and delete it so you wont spend the 200 k to synt :P

Comment

• 110 resistance give 12% dr. Elem resistance does not work on non elemental targets

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        I heard that we won't get heaven horns anymore. Why did they bother to change rewards then? something doesn't add up unless what i've heard is wrong.

p.s. if you dont mind being kicked from the guild, you can send what you don't want in mail and delete it so you wont spend the 200 k to synt :P
        They don't give the horns any longer, but it was probably much easier for them to change the current horns to an event chest format than change the Wishing Wall and its' unusable items.

And I DO mind being kicked - I've been with this guild since I started and have quite an accumulation of contribution
        Knight - 45 mil BR
        100% FREE player

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post

On the optimization part they probably removed all the code about wishing wall and it was far easier to add a line switching horn to simple box that contain certain items. It's actually good that they did that, removing unneeded code is a good first step on fixing some of wartune problems.

Comment

• Have they improve the VIP wheel Rewards??????? (vip tokens)

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
              On the optimization part they probably removed all the code about wishing wall and it was far easier to add a line switching horn to simple box that contain certain items. It's actually good that they did that, removing unneeded code is a good first step on fixing some of wartune problems.
              totally agree with that
              Last edited by chris1909; 09-11-2015, 10:01 PM.
              Character Name: Chris1909
              Class: Mage
              Server: US West

Comment

• Let's see if they are also going to do that with the signet training, that we stil get from login rewards, but cant use them anymore to recover things.
                ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                Server: S444 Silent Arena
                Char: Knight
                Lvl: 80
                Br: 6m and crowing.
                Main Sylph: Arise
                Guard: Oracle

Comment

• Originally posted by trollfarmer View Post
                  110 resistance give 12% dr. Elem resistance does not work on non elemental targets
                  Elem resistance does not work on non elemental targets??? does this mean our greatest res won't help us if the attacker is non-elemental? omg...:O

Comment

• Tnx a ton again Chris, very useful info.

Can you tell me if the defend sylph atoll rewards are changed ( the chrystals exchange)

And how do you get those items you need to get kitty stuff?

Comment

• Anyone knows if Diamond Shield still cost 1000 unbound balens to unlock?

Also, anyone knows what the change to Class Advancement exp means? If I'm Lvl. 6 Master, will it bump me to level 10? If so, what happens with the extra exp, will it be preserved to spend on talens?

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                        Tnx a ton again Chris, very useful info.

Can you tell me if the defend sylph atoll rewards are changed ( the chrystals exchange)

And how do you get those items you need to get kitty stuff?
                        Atoll boss rewards have not changed

and not sure not buying kitty to find out if how to get that stuff
                        Character Name: Chris1909
                        Class: Mage
                        Server: US West

Comment

• tryed that kitten club, if you collect your gold, you can get items needed to buy better furniture.

And i thought also repairing the furniture on friends kitten club, you can get some.
                          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                          Server: S444 Silent Arena
                          Char: Knight
                          Lvl: 80
                          Br: 6m and crowing.
                          Main Sylph: Arise
                          Guard: Oracle

Comment

• Seeing how simple the interface for that kitten stuff is makes me hate farms even more.
                            Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

• any changes on gear refinement? I heard stats cannot get worse on refinements.

Comment

• what about Eudemon Res? has it increase also ?? or will it stay low and be useless afte patch?

Comment

Working...
                                X