patch 5.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
    okay one thing is confusing me... on an other site, they say you can do both dungens, NR and TT.

But somebody asked yesterday on S1 server, and there they said, can only do one of the 2

So what is it?
    you can do both

Comment

• we should be able to find out yesterday. all dungeon attempts (including NR) are reset after patch so there's likelihood that you can do NR before patch & TT after. but the two might share the same attempt from 2nd week on. my alt on test server is not yet lvl80 so can't check it.

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
      okay one thing is confusing me... on an other site, they say you can do both dungens, NR and TT.

But somebody asked yesterday on S1 server, and there they said, can only do one of the 2

So what is it?

Comment

• EF hell drops final boss

Click image for larger version

Name:	ef hell drops 2.png
Views:	2
Size:	704.7 KB
ID:	1717049
        Character Name: Chris1909
        Class: Mage
        Server: US West

Comment

• is it just me or the resistance was nerfed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pharms4Life View Post
            is it just me or the resistance was nerfed?
            Yep, it has to be nerfed as anticipated.
            I also like what they did to sylph arena point system - 1 step forward 5 steps back.
            "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
            Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
            Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

• 12k res now is around 62% damage reduction, pve gonna be fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                12k res now is around 62% damage reduction, pve gonna be fun.
                are you sure? I attacked someone with 13 k res to my sylph and I dealt +54%, i had no will crystal

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  are you sure? I attacked someone with 13 k res to my sylph and I dealt +54%, i had no will crystal
                  Tested it on wb which doesn't have res red, it said i was reducing damage by 62% (which also mean no survive on wb for knights T_T)

Comment

• how u add cats on your kitten club?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elwray88 View Post
                      how u add cats on your kitten club?
                      U place furniture cats will come by themselves
                      Depending on the quality of ur furniture different level cats will come.

Comment

• Originally Posted by sivashan
                        Hi is it true that we don't need gem transposers anymore?
                        And that for a lvl 80 player all gem synthesis formulas are unlocked upto lvl 12?
                        Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
                        it is true all were unclocked
                        Hi I am a lvl 8 Sacred dragon ranger but for me only the synthesis formulas I had earlier stayed.
                        Nothing new unlocked.

Comment

• lvl 10 dragon bow master here, still only have the same synth formulas i had before patch
                          Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

• They changed res, with over 8k dark res and 450k+ hp cant kill dark or light boss in nara, with an account 1kkbr hardly can kill 30 necro, with 1.6kk+ br cant kill 30 purga... they changed dmg in all catacombs, tara,narra,in sylph attol boss with 8k+ electro res cant stand 2 hits from boss. Lv 65 hell mpd first boss hit me with over 250k dmg, eudaemon bounty increased dmg too....so either they want all of us to cash 1mil $ to get 10kk br, or idk what they whant. Idk at what they thinked when they did this patch.

Comment

• Its one thing to -add- harder stuff, but to change things in a way that makes existing stuff harder....do they even care how this screws over low/middle br's? If you were close to beating it, hope you pushed through and beat purg maze before patch so you can blitz 29 every day because it looks like hell now. I'll just have to pray this hasnt changed my NR runs from being "guaranteed first boss, real close on the 2nd boss" to "ahahahahahaha **** you".
                              Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pharms4Life View Post
                                is it just me or the resistance was nerfed?
                                Not so much nerfed as rendered nonexistent it seems.

Comment

Working...
                                X