Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

patch 5.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
    Not so much nerfed as rendered nonexistent it seems.
    Not really, it's just a lot more minimal... did several duels with teammate, with 15k dark res attacks were doing 100-150k, and with 10k dark res it jumped to 200-300k, so would need a lot of res to get a big decrease in damage.

Comment

• Is it just me, or is the "new" skytrail lame as hell?

I like the sepulcrum ofc, but i was like ***.....

Comment

• Just to ask about gem transposer situation...wasnt it we get formulas free according to lvl? Now there is no way to buy them from shop cause they gone but still in blacksmith panel there are only those who i had before the patch..and its just one type others are still lvl4?!

Comment

• love this patch so so much .. think its the best ever ..

now every part is

click bore bore watch bore bore .. aaaah .. click again .. bore bore watch movie bore bore .. oh i missed 1 sec for next useless click .. darn wasted time

only thing left to do is to fix typo that calls mindless clicking a game ..

Comment

• any idea if auspicious cats stick around? or do they reset daily or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
              any idea if auspicious cats stick around? or do they reset daily or something?
              Think they reset daily, read somewhere reset at 5am. Might be mistaked tho, lemme know if they stick around.

Comment

• no idea what they add but pvp sucks, world boss sucks ( cant use bubble) what next?

Comment

• Also I'm really hoping they give us an evening eud arena. I was able to play it today on my day off, but thats a pretty good amount of eud stuff to lose out on 5x a week just because they put it at a terrible time of day.
                  Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                    Think they reset daily, read somewhere reset at 5am. Might be mistaked tho, lemme know if they stick around.
                    Pfft, I'm not gonna drop 5k bb on it unless I know they stick around forever lol

Comment

• All i can say is this patch is utter garbage

this game is supposed to be 18+ but its got so baby kiddified now it more like aimed at 5 year olds.

kitty club? cmon this is sposed to be a strategy game take that **** and shove it back in facebook game you stole it from along with farmville **** too.
                      BuzzKill
                      Shadow Vale

Comment

• All is messed up again. Losing points in sylph arena where you can not select opponent team?
                        Matching is broken as in normal arena which makes it lost event. Too many items and things to do.
                        Too many events that are click -> wait -> result. I am more and more lost after each new patch. Maybe it is time to try another game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yamaneko123 View Post
                          All is messed up again. Losing points in sylph arena where you can not select opponent team?
                          Matching is broken as in normal arena which makes it lost event. Too many items and things to do.
                          Too many events that are click -> wait -> result. I am more and more lost after each new patch. Maybe it is time to try another game.
                          Yep, literally everything about this patch is freaking awful. I wish they'd just revert to a previous, less awful version of the game.

Comment

• If u haven't figured it out by now the kitty club is free

Yall just keep saying how bad the patch is and yea it has some bug but overall not that bad, especially if ur a free player.
                            Character Name: Chris1909
                            Class: Mage
                            Server: US West

Comment

• nvm just ignore this
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by princestewii; 09-16-2015, 09:24 PM. Reason: noticed something
                              IGN: princestewii
                              Class: Archer
                              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• they should make patches like expansion packs, pay to recieve, i for 1 wouldnt of even bothered past sylphs because as all gamers know any game that introduces resistance to it , just signed their own death warrant. it doesnt work in any game has never worked and will never work.
                                BuzzKill
                                Shadow Vale

Comment

Working...
                                X