• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• via Imgflip Meme Maker

Comment

• Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
      If u haven't figured it out by now the kitty club is free

Yall just keep saying how bad the patch is and yea it has some bug but overall not that bad, especially if ur a free player.
      So because useless kitty club is free, the patch isn't that bad?

Sylph arena was ruined and resistance that practically whole post-class advancement game is built around no longer works at all. It's not just the bugs, the changes made were objectively horrible.

Comment

• I agree with Chris, its not all that bad.

Sylph skills for free, more gold with kitten club, getting a lot of sepl from sky trail, eud arena not a lot of rewards but its for free.

Did yesterday EF Hell, and yes it was Hell, our team didnt make it on first boss,

But then i did Ef nm today, and that was so much easier, and also gives 20 divine energy after first boss, so thats fine by me
        Those other shards you get from card draw out of EF Hell, that can wait, no way near to make red gear on that.
        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
        Server: S444 Silent Arena
        Char: Knight
        Lvl: 80
        Br: 6m and crowing.
        Main Sylph: Arise
        Guard: Oracle

Comment

• Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
          So because useless kitty club is free, the patch isn't that bad?

Sylph arena was ruined and resistance that practically whole post-class advancement game is built around no longer works at all. It's not just the bugs, the changes made were objectively horrible.
          Agree about sylph arena, so horrible now. No strategy whatsoever, just click the button and hope for the best.

Resistance now is the way it should have been all along. But of course they gave us the stupidly broken version for months, which let everyone get a lot farther in places that are now way harder or impossible, so they have taken stuff away from us. R2/PC never seems to learn this lesson: customers are happier when you gradually give them more stuff and get really upset if you take away things, even if you shouldn't have given them out in the first place.

I'm actually happy with purgatory, since I can blitz to 29, then just reset it and save the 5 mins it used to take to afk 30, but anyone who is stuck on 18 or below right now is never going to get past it. I doubt I could at this point.

Comment

• Isn't this game amazing?
            Hope you guys having fun
            "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
            Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
            Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

• Patch 5.0 is terrible.

Absolutely terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                Agree about sylph arena, so horrible now. No strategy whatsoever, just click the button and hope for the best.

Resistance now is the way it should have been all along. But of course they gave us the stupidly broken version for months, which let everyone get a lot farther in places that are now way harder or impossible, so they have taken stuff away from us. R2/PC never seems to learn this lesson: customers are happier when you gradually give them more stuff and get really upset if you take away things, even if you shouldn't have given them out in the first place.

I'm actually happy with purgatory, since I can blitz to 29, then just reset it and save the 5 mins it used to take to afk 30, but anyone who is stuck on 18 or below right now is never going to get past it. I doubt I could at this point.
                They'll get past it eventually, but much like when they changed Sky Trail so that slows no longer worked, it'll take them much longer and much higher BR to get to the same point we're at, locking in a long term advantage for the early birds. Thankfully everyone in my guild who was capable of doing so beat 29 before the patch, so its just the up-and-comers who've had the finish line moved 10 miles ahead.

And don't get me started on sylph arena. Losing points when you're defeated, with no control over which opponent you get? This means anyone w/o a very OP team will reach a point in the week where its better to just stop doing arena til Monday, since most matchups will likely lose them points and make their weekly rewards worse.
                Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post

Really? Why should resistance have been like this all along? That makes no sense whatsoever. With resistance the way it is now you need to be a $1000 a week casher to clear dungeons, which is absurd.

And whoever thought it was a good idea to make sylph arena so that you lose points for losses and have no control over who you fight needs needs to fired. And then set on fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
                    Really? Why should resistance have been like this all along? That makes no sense whatsoever. With resistance the way it is now you need to be a $1000 a week casher to clear dungeons, which is absurd
                    The game was obviously too easy. There's no reason why anyone should be able to afk purgatory maze level 30. It's still beatable at 2.7m br. Not that high by today's standard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                      The game was obviously too easy. There's no reason why anyone should be able to afk purgatory maze level 30. It's still beatable at 2.7m br. Not that high by today's standard.
                      Yeah 2.7m br is pretty averange, you just need to be a top 100 player to clear it, no big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                        Yeah 2.7m br is pretty averange, you just need to be a top 100 player to clear it, no big deal.
                        And thats the way it should be

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                          It would be if it wasn't. Changing game rules after production is not a good gesture from R2.
                          If people can pass it before, they should be able again.
                          [morfinnor]
                          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• someone must check how sylph arena matching work... it is madness - my total br there is 210k and i face people that have just 1 sylph with more! 100 points to gold group take me 10 battles... and i still at same spot....in old arena i choose who to fight and with 200k br i was in diamound group every week. now i loose 3 battles and win 1.and when i check list there are players that i can defeat... but for some reazon game choose monsters

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                              And who decide that you? Purgatory it's been out for quite some time, i'm fine with forest hell being hard but it's stupid that purgatory need that high br to clear it (and i can clear purgatory so i'm not complaining for myself).

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                                A top 100 toon isn't "pretty average" last I checked.

Comment

Working...
                                X