Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

patch 5.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    The problem is that 15k res does nothing, did 12 run of ef hell today, some with res, some without, the damage difference was pretty much irrelevant, card bonus is probably more relevant now.
    same here, 200k gold for str & int pots from guild shop made more difference than the lvl10-12s crystals that took months (if not years) to build. don't see the res shield on either side of the battle any more. but i don't believe they have made every MPD non-elemental, unless they did something unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
      same here, 200k gold for str & int pots from guild shop made more difference than the lvl10-12s crystals that took months (if not years) to build. don't see the res shield on either side of the battle any more. but i don't believe they have made every MPD non-elemental, unless they did something unbelievable.
      The element shield effect seems to be gone completely. You will get an exact % reduction to display when you get hit, though. So it's better than the over/under 30% of the element shield. With good res, you will reduce damage by over 60%, but even with middling res you can get over 50% reduction, which is still a lot. Hell mode mpds seem to have high res reduction on the bosses, though, so less res may end up hurting you more than you expect.

I think it's a good thing that resistance is no longer the sole dominant factor in how a fight turns out. It was a heavy nerf for a lot of dungeons, but pvp is back to reasonable, and your main stats matter more for the tougher dungeons.

Comment

• The element shield effect seems to be gone completely <= this is so bad for finding out the res type. i don't feel any lag from this shield so would rather to have it than not to.

tested on wb, 6 lvl10 gives only 10% more DR than 3 lvl6. did samsara hell solo, everyone hits me for +49% no matter what res i put on. i'm sure i don't need to waste gold for dim coord & res conversion any more.

the good thing is, we got plenty of HF mats so we can focus more on getting more gold than anything else & dont need to waste time doing dimensions. but i wont use super 'smart' kitten club & absolutely not going to balen on wb or alchemy. i just hope they increase the gold capacity so i could save a whole month of gold for HF event. i just cleared 2 mails full of stoves in 3 days. but 700m gold all gone & none left to upgrade or enchant red gears now T_T

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        The element shield effect seems to be gone completely. You will get an exact % reduction to display when you get hit, though. So it's better than the over/under 30% of the element shield. With good res, you will reduce damage by over 60%, but even with middling res you can get over 50% reduction, which is still a lot. Hell mode mpds seem to have high res reduction on the bosses, though, so less res may end up hurting you more than you expect.

I think it's a good thing that resistance is no longer the sole dominant factor in how a fight turns out. It was a heavy nerf for a lot of dungeons, but pvp is back to reasonable, and your main stats matter more for the tougher dungeons.

Comment

• If you need to save up a lot of gold, buy farm animals. They buy and sell for the same amount, so you can stack up to 2 billion gold in one inventory slot, then cash it in for no loss at any time. I only recently figured that one out, but it's a very handy trick so you don't lose out on the million+ a day you get from mines & city, not to mention the farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
            If you need to save up a lot of gold, buy farm animals. They buy and sell for the same amount, so you can stack up to 2 billion gold in one inventory slot, then cash it in for no loss at any time. I only recently figured that one out, but it's a very handy trick so you don't lose out on the million+ a day you get from mines & city, not to mention the farm.
            Already got my savings account via the Banc du Vache (cow). Although, no one hardly plunders anyone any more.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
            X