• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chris1909
    started a topic patch 5.0

patch 5.0

Sky Trail

When will patch come????

R2 doesn't release info till between 2 days and 2 hrs b4 the decide to do something and

there is no guaranteed when they will release the patch most people by now if u can follow the damn reoccurring events and patches would figure out a 99.99% probability of when they will release it but,
    if u cant figure that out and keep asking for a date u will not get one cuze its not official nor guaranteed

Stop asking this question

Click image for larger version

Name:	sky.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	361.4 KB
ID:	1775817Click image for larger version

Name:	sky2.jpg
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	1775871Click image for larger version

Name:	12006550_10207009748979573_9014926686207315062_o.jpg
Size:	159.6 KB
ID:	1775938
    Last edited by chris1909; 09-14-2015, 08:31 PM.

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
    If you need to save up a lot of gold, buy farm animals. They buy and sell for the same amount, so you can stack up to 2 billion gold in one inventory slot, then cash it in for no loss at any time. I only recently figured that one out, but it's a very handy trick so you don't lose out on the million+ a day you get from mines & city, not to mention the farm.
    Already got my savings account via the Banc du Vache (cow). Although, no one hardly plunders anyone any more.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    If you need to save up a lot of gold, buy farm animals. They buy and sell for the same amount, so you can stack up to 2 billion gold in one inventory slot, then cash it in for no loss at any time. I only recently figured that one out, but it's a very handy trick so you don't lose out on the million+ a day you get from mines & city, not to mention the farm.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    The element shield effect seems to be gone completely <= this is so bad for finding out the res type. i don't feel any lag from this shield so would rather to have it than not to.

tested on wb, 6 lvl10 gives only 10% more DR than 3 lvl6. did samsara hell solo, everyone hits me for +49% no matter what res i put on. i'm sure i don't need to waste gold for dim coord & res conversion any more.

the good thing is, we got plenty of HF mats so we can focus more on getting more gold than anything else & dont need to waste time doing dimensions. but i wont use super 'smart' kitten club & absolutely not going to balen on wb or alchemy. i just hope they increase the gold capacity so i could save a whole month of gold for HF event. i just cleared 2 mails full of stoves in 3 days. but 700m gold all gone & none left to upgrade or enchant red gears now T_T

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
    The element shield effect seems to be gone completely. You will get an exact % reduction to display when you get hit, though. So it's better than the over/under 30% of the element shield. With good res, you will reduce damage by over 60%, but even with middling res you can get over 50% reduction, which is still a lot. Hell mode mpds seem to have high res reduction on the bosses, though, so less res may end up hurting you more than you expect.

I think it's a good thing that resistance is no longer the sole dominant factor in how a fight turns out. It was a heavy nerf for a lot of dungeons, but pvp is back to reasonable, and your main stats matter more for the tougher dungeons.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    same here, 200k gold for str & int pots from guild shop made more difference than the lvl10-12s crystals that took months (if not years) to build. don't see the res shield on either side of the battle any more. but i don't believe they have made every MPD non-elemental, unless they did something unbelievable.
    The element shield effect seems to be gone completely. You will get an exact % reduction to display when you get hit, though. So it's better than the over/under 30% of the element shield. With good res, you will reduce damage by over 60%, but even with middling res you can get over 50% reduction, which is still a lot. Hell mode mpds seem to have high res reduction on the bosses, though, so less res may end up hurting you more than you expect.

I think it's a good thing that resistance is no longer the sole dominant factor in how a fight turns out. It was a heavy nerf for a lot of dungeons, but pvp is back to reasonable, and your main stats matter more for the tougher dungeons.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    The problem is that 15k res does nothing, did 12 run of ef hell today, some with res, some without, the damage difference was pretty much irrelevant, card bonus is probably more relevant now.
    same here, 200k gold for str & int pots from guild shop made more difference than the lvl10-12s crystals that took months (if not years) to build. don't see the res shield on either side of the battle any more. but i don't believe they have made every MPD non-elemental, unless they did something unbelievable.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Yea, atm I only keep 1 expert up and then the 2nd slot rotate basic's/inter's as much as possible for BB/offerings. 2-3 a day and I'm good. Less things to really do in game is always nice when they don't know people can't spend 30 hours a day on game.
    30 Hours a day? Thought we are on "Earth" time. Anyways, there's a lot of things this patch had done to either nerf certain things or make certain things frustrating as hell. There are few things I can probably thank the new patch for since it gives me something to do after 80 (can't be really arsed to make a new team and play a new server). However, other things I cannot do due to the functionality of such.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    So, basically dimensions became a lot less useful, and if we get a few more of that res gem events, and making lvl 12's will allow me to cancel vip after that.
    Great news.
    Yea, atm I only keep 1 expert up and then the 2nd slot rotate basic's/inter's as much as possible for BB/offerings. 2-3 a day and I'm good. Less things to really do in game is always nice when they don't know people can't spend 30 hours a day on game.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    So, basically dimensions became a lot less useful, and if we get a few more of that res gem events, and making lvl 12's will allow me to cancel vip after that.
    Great news.

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    So in fact all the res gems we made last few events, is just garbage now?
    The only part of resistance that's still usefull as far as i can see is the resistance reduction which increase the damage you do everywhere. Res itself is really a minor change because bosses do have res red and since you can't go much higher than 65% now it's pretty much useless (i think i was getting -20% or so on wind boss and i have expert and adv dim on).

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Not completely, but yea. The difference between all 11s and all 10s is about 5k res, and in duels that came out to be about ~100k or so damage difference between the 2.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    The problem is that 15k res does nothing, did 12 run of ef hell today, some with res, some without, the damage difference was pretty much irrelevant, card bonus is probably more relevant now.

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Well, today passed EF Hell with little to no res on fire/wind bosses, so find it hard to believe someone couldn't do it with 10-15k res if a team could do it with 500-800 eh, unless they're far below the minimum requirements. Don't think things are completely black an white with the patch, res nerf might really suck in some places but not really that bad of a change.
    Last edited by SlowPlay; 09-19-2015, 11:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Well, today passed EF Hell with little to no res on fire/wind bosses, so find it hard to believe someone couldn't do it with 10-15k res if a team could do it with 500-800 eh, unless they're far below the minimum requirements. Don't think things are completely black an white with the patch, res nerf might really suck in some places but not really that bad of a change.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    I dunno...40% damage reduction in MP is pretty hefty. Yeah, it's not a ridiculous 90% damage reduction, but that's kind of the point.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X