X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SlowPlay
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    source: a couple of players posted the pictures with their rewards in purgatory, 225 stoves/95 hammers/3.4m gold from 29 levels of purgatory (no keys used)
    Ok found one but with lower amount of stove/hammer, tho kinda sucks that it doesn't drop moon dust anymore need like 1.5k still

Leave a comment:

• Shiva_
    replied
    source: a couple of players posted the pictures with their rewards in purgatory, 225 stoves/95 hammers/3.4m gold from 29 levels of purgatory (no keys used)
    That sounds pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    Source? Also narradera still give more stithy (even if really just few more).

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    With Purgatory dropping good amounts of stoves/hammers daily
    Source? Also narradera still give more stithy (even if really just few more).

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by xrycek View Post
    Im guessing one or the other, though obviously praying for both

Looks VERY easy unless that guy was being carried but it didn't look like it, and I gotta say, that loot is just about perfect. Stoves are the bottleneck, and if forced to choose I'd definitely do TT one week out of the month, perhaps two if I can finish NR any time soon and hammers/stoves get even more out of balance (atm I have ~700 hammers and ~200 stoves but need 2k+).

So...how's res looking? The numbers are bigger but how have the calculations changed?
    With Purgatory dropping good amounts of stoves/hammers daily, and those Hell mode MPs giving some seemingly good diversity in ways of getting stoves, narrandera might become obsolete pretty fast. lol. Biggest issue after all this will likely be gold as always.

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    I understood that you have to choose between them .

The only answer I got is that you can't see the damage reduction for the resistance anymore which I hope is not intentional. If that is the case we'll have to do our own testings until we find the new max for it....
    Easy to test, it say the % on the damage done now.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    'I understood that you have to choose between them .'

Someone managed to do both of nr and tara, not sure if it is intentional or it happens just in the week of the patch
    Last edited by Draggyy; 09-10-2015, 01:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shiva_
    replied
    Tx for the Vid Lynn, and yes it looks like its pretty easy.

Leave a comment:

• xrycek
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynn87 View Post
    found this video, Tara Temple
    rewards are: 300clamps, 100stithy, 900stoves. difficulty seems very easy, this guy has 1.6kk br and completed it without problems.

question: tara temple's attempt is the same of narrandera? i mean, we must choose to do narra OR tara, or we can do both in a week?
    Im guessing one or the other, though obviously praying for both

Looks VERY easy unless that guy was being carried but it didn't look like it, and I gotta say, that loot is just about perfect. Stoves are the bottleneck, and if forced to choose I'd definitely do TT one week out of the month, perhaps two if I can finish NR any time soon and hammers/stoves get even more out of balance (atm I have ~700 hammers and ~200 stoves but need 2k+).

So...how's res looking? The numbers are bigger but how have the calculations changed?

Leave a comment:

• denc0
    replied
    can u still use sylphs skills u already had in ur inventory ?

Leave a comment:

• Lynn87
    replied
    found this video, Tara Temple
    rewards are: 300clamps, 100stithy, 900stoves. difficulty seems very easy, this guy has 1.6kk br and completed it without problems.

question: tara temple's attempt is the same of narrandera? i mean, we must choose to do narra OR tara, or we can do both in a week?

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    Originally posted by chris1909 View Post
    Sylph Forget

[ATTACH=CONFIG]149186[/ATTACH]
    Question;
    is this random (aka use this option and it randomly forgets a skill)
    or can you select a specific skills/passive and then use this option, so it only forgets that skill?

Leave a comment:

• chris1909
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynn87 View Post
    can we recover DI gold for free?

how is lag? noticed something different?

ty for screens
    No dont see where u can recover rewards only xp

dont really have lag sometimes dc but dont really lag

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    can you also place your mouse over your resistance to see the damage reduction?

Leave a comment:

• chris1909
    replied
    Shop

Click image for larger version

Name:	shop.png
Views:	1
Size:	787.9 KB
ID:	1716897

Leave a comment:

Working...
X