Why is the stamina so low?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is the stamina so low?

Been playing this game for about 2 days fully now and i can already see that this game is geared towards the vip players since a new server is made almost every 2-3 days. But why is the stamina so low 100 per reset is **** and then to have ot reset about 5pm my time gmt -5 is really unfair. A normal campaign takes away 20 points and most of the time u only have 100 to begin with.

Is it that if you are not a vip you are not counted here? The only reason i hvnt bought vip as yet is that i have other active mmo's which i play right now and the 7 dollar vip does not even offer much.

Can we see an increase in stamina soon enough?

When I started playing I thought that as well. Once you have been playing a few weeks though and risen to a higher level you will find that solo campaigns play a relatively minor role and you will find that stamina will no longer be an issue. I still have a number of stamina potions in my inventory that I am unlikely to ever use. I'm not a VIP player by the way.

Comment

save your stamina potion till 48, the dungeon there gives alot of gold and gear. Sure blue drop and 25k each time you do it

Comment

Working...
      X