So now no more free balen option?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now no more free balen option?

I may get yelled at here and called a crybaby from extreme mega cashers but whatever. Really do not understand the reason for taking this option out? I highly doubt the small amount of balens you can get would have bankrupted the company. So what's the deal with this? Now we are forced to recharge balens for every thing now? This game was really great back then since even though it was p2w still there was some sorta balance in it. Now it's just pure casher. Wouldn't doubt if R2 makes this a subscription game with a cash shop like they have now sooner or later. This game could have been a very good game. Something really fun and one of the best browser mmos out there. Now it's just pure casher game where only the big whales can play.

inb4 "quit crying free loader crybaby."

Think you basicly also have bad luck. havent recharge for a while, but i bought, 3x blessings of god our of mystery shop, that cost ca 2k bb so it seems i get enough bb, okay not as much as before,but still good.
    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
    Server: S444 Silent Arena
    Char: Knight
    Lvl: 80
    Br: 6m and crowing.
    Main Sylph: Arise
    Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
      Think you basicly also have bad luck. havent recharge for a while, but i bought, 3x blessings of god our of mystery shop, that cost ca 2k bb so it seems i get enough bb, okay not as much as before,but still good.
      im talking about the free balen offers at the top the game use to have. Sure there some bbs in game but they are extremely limited on what you can purchase. Before you could do the free balen surveys and get some actual balens not bbs so it was easier for low cashers or non cashers to get stuff. Now it's like you're force to recharge if you want anything decent. Just another step into pure casher game.

Comment

The game has always been a pay to win model, but if you're just in for having fun, loving lag and meeting ppl, then the game worked for you. Now, VIP is a must if you want to have any level of success. You really need to have access to 5 dimensions (4 minimum), BUT having an average toon with good res makes you much more formidable. more dims = more chances for bb mines. The next most important thing is make gold, lots of it, and buy dim chests and run only adv and expert. it takes a while to build up but you need at least 2 pages of inv too. but like everything in this game, it's a process of small building steps if you're not cashing. Hope this helps.
        Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
        Guild: Paradox
        Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
        Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
        80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
        80 Venus - Precision 113k br
        80 Gaia - Judgenjury
        80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
          im talking about the free balen offers at the top the game use to have. Sure there some bbs in game but they are extremely limited on what you can purchase. Before you could do the free balen surveys and get some actual balens not bbs so it was easier for low cashers or non cashers to get stuff. Now it's like you're force to recharge if you want anything decent. Just another step into pure casher game.
          sorry read it wrong then, but then i can help you, because its stil possible

log in with browser, go to the store (bottun nxt to login). and there you find the free balans option again.
          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
          Server: S444 Silent Arena
          Char: Knight
          Lvl: 80
          Br: 6m and crowing.
          Main Sylph: Arise
          Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
            I may get yelled at here and called a crybaby from extreme mega cashers but whatever. Really do not understand the reason for taking this option out? I highly doubt the small amount of balens you can get would have bankrupted the company. So what's the deal with this? Now we are forced to recharge balens for every thing now? This game was really great back then since even though it was p2w still there was some sorta balance in it. Now it's just pure casher. Wouldn't doubt if R2 makes this a subscription game with a cash shop like they have now sooner or later. This game could have been a very good game. Something really fun and one of the best browser mmos out there. Now it's just pure casher game where only the big whales can play.

inb4 "quit crying free loader crybaby."
            kabam players have zero free unbound balens

Comment

Working...
            X