Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clea101 View Post
    LOLLLLLL..... love the monkey icons ^o^
    btw, the bow looks fierce tho.... and kinda like the costume too.
    CLEA! lol you are so funny.
    well when we do TL runs, at least I stand out now in red hahaha...

it's about the only benefit of it right now. lol
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

the only legendary stuff worth getting would be upgraded versions of crypt gear other than that pvp gear out performs in the long run
      giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
      server 164 brighthollow
      class : archer
      current level : 54
      favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

if you use 3 piece of epic equipment, and 1 legendary
        will the set bonus still kick in?

Comment

YES...that's the crappy part about it...getting it to legendary does not mean it got legendary set bonus, it still got 40 set bonus lol

Comment

yes.... MAN IN RED.....lol

Comment

Sucks... i was hoping the set would be have something like extra strong randoms.... only real difference is the option for 1 more socket i guess...

I wonder about 40 and 50 legendary jewels and rings... those might be worth getting..., such a shame its pretty much impossible for 50 due to nightmares
              any1 managed 50/55 nightmares? At my server we tried 45 nightmare (all of us were top players x_X and with the only hard casher) and we couldn't even get 1 bar on 45 with almost perfect purify and heals...

Comment

All the resources and time you wasted was all paid with the information you shared to us.
                Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

is 40 legendary better than 50 normal rage set? i mean in stats not socket.
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                    Sucks... i was hoping the set would be have something like extra strong randoms.... only real difference is the option for 1 more socket i guess...

I wonder about 40 and 50 legendary jewels and rings... those might be worth getting..., such a shame its pretty much impossible for 50 due to nightmares
                    any1 managed 50/55 nightmares? At my server we tried 45 nightmare (all of us were top players x_X and with the only hard casher) and we couldn't even get 1 bar on 45 with almost perfect purify and heals...
                    it's not really worth it. since 60 is coming soon. tried 45 nm for my 40 tokens, and it's alright.
                    as for 50s, we just run TL, no need for NM since it doesn't increase exp. it only give you drop for 50 stones, which we getting 60 gears soon. then why bother lol. not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
                      All the resources and time you wasted was all paid with the information you shared to us.
                      +1

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                      is 40 legendary better than 50 normal rage set? i mean in stats not socket.
                      no idea, since they only show a pic of normal stat. not how high it goes up to when it is +27. but tell you what onimad, 55 would be better than 50 set. i'm sure of it. at least in PVP.
                      if you aiming for pve set, save up for 60. that would be worth it as the first +30 legendary set.

Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
                      That sucks, sorry to hear that

Thank you very much though for sharing this with us. At least now we know not to bother with these sets...
                      +1 heh np. at least someone learned from my lesson.

i'm glad i saved you from spending more cash, gold, insigs, time, refinement crystals, lost exps.

Comment

why would you make the lvl 40 set at lvl 57 cmon man think about it.it would have been great if you was lvl 45 in it.u cant say something is bad when you have no business wearing that set at your level.your 57 you should be saving for the 60 pve set and nothing else
                        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

If the game intend to go to lv80 i don't want to know the cost later .....

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                            why would you make the lvl 40 set at lvl 57 cmon man think about it.it would have been great if you was lvl 45 in it.u cant say something is bad when you have no business wearing that set at your level.your 57 you should be saving for the 60 pve set and nothing else
                            You wouldn't want to know how expensive the level 60 legendary set costs.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                              why does this sound sooooo wrong yet still rings some truth to outsiders? lol

anyone that actually plays this game knows getting this at 40~45 is impossible.
                              (anyone that doesn't play or just started, thinks, oh yeah, wearing 40 at lv. 40/45 sounds about right...)

considering that to get the 40 set, you need let's say... 100 lv 3 crystaloids per piece. that's x4 = 400.(at the time, i know they drop it to 80 that's still 320. i got mine when it was still 400).
                              anyway, considering that you gain 1-3 per run.(x5 at the time) = 5-15 per day. you would be looking at about a month of farming void/badland to get enough crystaloids for it. i don't know , but people who play this game realize they gain a level a day, so getting from 40 to 50 only takes 10 days or less. so either you stop leveling and just farm crystaloids for 3 weeks to get that set and be about 10 level behind or just keep on leveling and forget the set. hence why not many people have the rage set.

now it's 320 total, but 3x a run now, so you would be looking at 3-9 per day. looking at well over 35 days now to even get enough crystaloids to make that 40 set.
                              now to then socket it and enchant it. it would cost you quiet a bit at least 2 mil i would say per piece to get them all to +15.

now after spending well over a month you finally got the regular set of lv 40.
                              by now you are either behind 10 levels from everyone else, or over leveled and at least 50+ by now. (by your logic, would be, *** you doing, why you wearing 40 now at 50...)
                              that was only part I of getting the 40 set. to make it legendary. you would need to keep on farming 40 MPD NM mode for another what ? let' see. 3 run a day, 3 per run. 9 per day (400 total again)
                              you would need spend another 45 days farming 40 MPDs to get enough stones .

so either you are now 20 levels behind everyone else farming for this 40s to make it legendary or you are WAY OVER leveled.

same concept apply to all rage set. unless later level the leveling curve dramatically slows down.

currently farming/saving for lv. 60 pve isn't even possible considering no 60 MPD is out yet and no lv 5 crystaloids is dropping yet. i'm still getting lv. 4s from TL.

why did i even go for the 40 set? i thought i explained....

i THOUGHT IT was SPECTACULAR looks great, makes sparkles everywhere you walk, and shines great beam of light and shout your name whenever you walk into a room....

actually it didn't even boost stat that much...

don't get me wrong, currently it's the best set out there in the market RIGHT NOW for MPD/crypt/WB. just wasn't happy with how much i put into it to get it. :P

it's partially the reason why i got it, BECAUSE there is no OTHER SET yet to get.
                              and because it's new and shiny, and because it's the best in the market right now.
                              after halfway with it i realize how crappy it is, but might as well finish it. so i got the full set. lol
                              that's it. i don't blame anyone but myself, but it does make me laugh and think of vegas vacation scene at times.

Comment

and wearing 40 set i do fairly good with it at wb.

best i seen so far with it.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	wbshot2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	1662485

Comment

Working...
                                X